40cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40cc pro saw king

• STIHL ms241c

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Husqvarna 543xp

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Makita ea 4300

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Jonsereds cs2245

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Echo cs4510

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
4510 is 45 cc is it not? i like the cs 400 i have one modded and one not and the modded one screams but neither one has let me down....the cs 400 is 40 cc.... im waiting on the new echo 39 cc i hear its a real nice saw not in the usa yet....

http://www.echotools.com/products/category_detail/id=3594

this is the one im wanting next my bad its only 38cc....

my bad only the ones listed above ... never ran any of them seen the 241 run they seen nice....

Ms 241 or Ms 200/201 rear handle and I'm more of a Husky and Dolmar guy.
Which displacement class is up next for vote?
That's what I was thinking.

I won't kid myself and say I wouldn't love to have one of these two Stihls, but I bought the rear handle version of the Echo CS-355T, the CS-361P, instead of the MS 201C-EM because $320(20% off) vs about $720.
The 361P is a really peppy saw for an Echo. Revs quick and high. And being a few ounces lighter than the 201C is a bonus.

4510 is 45 cc is it not? i like the cs 400 i have one modded and one not and the modded one screams but neither one has let me down....the cs 400 is 40 cc.... im waiting on the new echo 39 cc i hear its a real nice saw not in the usa yet....

http://www.echotools.com/products/category_detail/id=3594

this is the one im wanting next my bad its only 38cc....
That 390 ESX looks just like a CS490, except the front handle.

I like the 421 or 241... dolmar is lighter than the stihl but stihl is a little stronger... I vote 346xp lol

Is this thread intended for proffesionels or "just" excited homeowners with inflated egos ???

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner."

Is this thread intended for proffesionels or "just" excited homeowners with inflated egos ???

"Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner."
I didn't vote, since I'm not a full time professional, or have experience with more than one of these saws. But if I had to pick I'd go for the MS241CM.

Didn't know that meant I had an inflated ego though. I just thought I liked chainsaws.

What's your professional opinion....about the saws?

Back