40cc pro saw king

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

40cc pro saw king

• STIHL ms241c

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Husqvarna 543xp

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Makita ea 4300

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Jonsereds cs2245

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Echo cs4510

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
When I can buy 2 of the 421 to one of the 241 that does it for me, if they we're priced more competitively I would take the 241. I have ran booth and like booth. There are booth great stock and even better ported. The Makita version sadly is not made in Germany, I like the quality control in Europe over Asia.

And Dustin, if you talk to guys that have actually ran a 421 and a 241 and their not biased. You will hear that they are extremely close, if any difference at all!
Making the 421 even more appealing.
In my opinion kind of two different 40cc animals one is a limber the other a bucker.
So which your opinion is limber? Which bucker?

When I can buy 2 of the 421 to one of the 241 that does it for me, if they we're priced more competitively I would take the 241. I have ran booth and like booth. There are booth great stock and even better ported. The Makita version sadly is not made in Germany, I like the quality control in Europe over Asia.
Dolmar PS420 is same? Basically Same? Made in Germany?

The 420 was updated I believe a bit different cylinder to the 421 before any re badging to Makita occurred.

This thread is a joke anyway at least to me a 40cc class should be 40cc max.
"Yer" turns out the guys putting forth the " Bestest& Fastest are oversize & ported Sloping field & moving the goal posts comes to mind :blob2::blob2:

Of the recent (-ish) “best” saw polls this one is irrelevant as the exemplary Dolmar is way down on votes.

And the Echo on par with the Dolmar?
Ridiculous.

There’s a reason used 420’s,421’s,4300’s almost never come up for sale.

Anyhow...imho

Bump..

Back