60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
To answer the ? .... 462c beats up on 562; 461 on 572 ... sayonara
You didn’t answer any questions actually, you just gave your normal opinion which don’t mean much since all your answers seem to be a 461. Since the 461 is being replaced with the 462. What you’re saying is the 462 is actually replacing the 362 and will no longer have a 70 cc class saw

You didn’t answer any questions actually, you just gave your normal opinion which don’t mean much since all your answers seem to be a 461. Since the 461 is being replaced with the 462. What you’re saying is the 462 is actually replacing the 362 and will no longer have a 70 cc class saw
461 can be made into very strong Saw IF guy knows what he’s doing ... 462c is replacing 441 and 461 eventually yes ... my advice is to hoard 461 s while available - I know I am ... out

[QUOTE="Mike Gott, post: 6732497, Since the 461 is being replaced with the 462. [/QUOTE]

I believe that the 462 is replacing the 441. Since they are both 72cc. The 500i is the 461 replacement

Power to weight ratio on the 462 c-m does look very good but time will tell how it holds up now that they've dropped this 70cc saw close down to 13 lbs. I handled the full wrap one the other day at the dealer but ignoring the extra handle size, it felt only a bit bulkier than the 562xp, and only slightly heavier. Certainly felt good to me and I like a light saw when on the hill all day . . . haven't run one yet.

The extra 10cc should be a nice plus but the price is hard to justify when my 562xp cuts most of what I need very well. For 60cc saw, the 562xp wins but now that we have a 70cc saw so close in weight, this saw may be a game changer. I'm tempted to get one, but it's the time of year to spend on kids and grand kids, so I won't be smuggling a new saw in through the garage this year. :popcorn2: But, . . . . 2019 is just around the corner :p

Power to weight ratio on the 462 c-m does look very good but time will tell how it holds up now that they've dropped this 70cc saw close down to 13 lbs. I handled the full wrap one the other day at the dealer but ignoring the extra handle size, it felt only a bit bulkier than the 562xp, and only slightly heavier. Certainly felt good to me and I like a light saw when on the hill all day . . . haven't run one yet.

The extra 10cc should be a nice plus but the price is hard to justify when my 562xp cuts most of what I need very well. For 60cc saw, the 562xp wins but now that we have a 70cc saw so close in weight, this saw may be a game changer. I'm tempted to get one, but it's the time of year to spend on kids and grand kids, so I won't be smuggling a new saw in through the garage this year. :popcorn2: But, . . . . 2019 is just around the corner :p
I’m tempted to get the 462c too guy ! Unfortunately they aren’t available locally... besides ... ya might be better off waiting until any “bugs” (if any) get worked out especially if you have a serviceable unit in your arsenal !

ya waiting for the bugs to be worked out is always a good idea. So far I've resisted the urge to take one home. :chop:

Latest posts

Back