60 cc King

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King of 60cc saws

• STIHL 362,362cm

Votes: 37 26.8%
  • Husqvarna 562xp

Votes: 57 41.3%
  • Echo cs-620

Votes: 21 15.2%
  • J-red 2260

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Dolkita 6421

Votes: 17 12.3%

• Total voters
What country did that happen in?
I never heard anything about that.
Certainly not America or Canada?

Hush little baby, don't be be blue

Daddy ain't a buyin', no 4 6 2
That’s worldwide ... 462cm SLAYS the 562xp ... lighter weight, more power ! Daddy better dump his stock in husqvarna right quick

Buy two 562's for the price of that 462, run them both at the same time and out produce that saw, big time.
Hire 2 migrants with a crosscut Saw ... sir back and drink beer while they toil

Hire 2 migrants with a crosscut Saw ... sir back and drink beer while they toil
No, if a person has a tree service or is cutting for a living. He has two saws for men to use, or if one saw goes down or is pinched, no work stoppage as with a one saw plan. I never sir back, don't know what that is and I am a non-drinker.

That’s worldwide ... 462cm SLAYS the 562xp ... lighter weight, more power ! Daddy better dump his stock in husqvarna right quick
It was world wide and they have not even been released in your country? So then you are going on other countries?
You have no stats??? No you don't. Right?
This is something you are thinking up.
Correct? Throughout the internet? Maybe so. A good educated guess. In Canada, that may hold true in res work
and I could see a place for it in West coast spacing/thinning.
IF...it would hold up but that's a small market.
Gas n oil is all Husqvarna. All the eastcoasters have 357, the will never change brands and up grade to a 6hp saw for more. money. It will be 357, 365, 562, , 372.

It was world wide and they have not even been released in your country? So then you are going on other countries?
You have no stats??? No you don't. Right?
This is something you are thinking up.
Correct? Throughout the internet? Maybe so. A good educated guess. In Canada, that may hold true in res work
and I could see a place for it in West coast spacing/thinning.
IF...it would hold up but that's a small market.
Gas n oil is all Husqvarna. All the eastcoasters have 357, the will never change brands and up grade to a 6hp saw for more. money. It will be 357, 365, 562, , 372.
Will be out in USA Jan/Feb ... combination of power to weight is a 562xp slayer ! Out in Canada since nov 1st 2018 ... husqvarna is finished in this category ! Sayonara

No, if a person has a tree service or is cutting for a living. He has two saws for men to use, or if one saw goes down or is pinched, no work stoppage as with a one saw plan. I never sir back, don't know what that is and I am a non-drinker.
Yah ... I have 7 STIHL and 1 husqvarna — and I’m selling the husky

That 462 isn't yet a saw in the eyes that make a living with a saw...it's merely hype.

all those that jumped on board with the latest and greatest over the past 10-15 years will be mighty leery of an unproven tool.
No “hype” ??? I agree it needs to be put thru the paces of professional use 6+hrs a day to see its longevity .... assuming it does pass muster than it “wood” be a game changer !!!

The engine of the 462 cm is over 20% larger than that of the 562, plus the 562 is about half the cost. No brainer
$749.99 vs $1050 ... 4.7 vs 6.0 hp ; weight is similar ... stock mmmm ... ported ? Forget about it ... the 462cm will spank-o-la the 562xp

I find it rather humorous so many people are calling the 462 the 562 killer, what’s that make a 362 then? Since a 562 is so much better than a 362. Will Stihl just quit making the 362 since it’ll be so inadequate? Another ? is why it seems more comparing the 462 to a 562 than a 572? Is it because the 462 is built more like 60 cc saw than a 70 cc like the 572 is, the 462 seems more of 20-24” saw than a 24-32” saw like the 572. Just something to think about

I find it rather humorous so many people are calling the 462 the 562 killer, what’s that make a 362 then? Since a 562 is so much better than a 362. Will Stihl just quit making the 362 since it’ll be so inadequate? Another ? is why it seems more comparing the 462 to a 562 than a 572? Is it because the 462 is built more like 60 cc saw than a 70 cc like the 572 is, the 462 seems more of 20-24” saw than a 24-32” saw like the 572. Just something to think about
To answer the ? .... 462c beats up on 562; 461 on 572 ... sayonara

Latest posts

Back