Advice on small saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what it would be like going bar hopping with Glen. It might be
fun, but surely would be interesting. Might even have to hit a couple of
mammary bars as well. But Mrs. Glen and Mrs. Fish would likely have a
problem with that.
A local call from the jail here has an automated operator saying where
the call is from, and asking if they will accept the call and charges, blowing
any chance of making any b.s. story work.
Nonetheless, it would be worth the risk, I am sure.

When Mange comes to visit you, give me a call.  We can all go out together.

Glen

In my area Husky's cost as much as a Stihl and in many cases more. As far as husky's being a better value. I dont see that. Husky's to me are more like a sports car where as Stihl's are like a Mack truck. One is as reliable as gravity while the other gives up some reliability for performance. I may catch some fire for this, but I also think Husky saws will not last as long as a Stihl's. This applys to pro saws only.

bwalker said:
In my area Husky's cost as much as a Stihl and in many cases more. As far as husky's being a better value. I dont see that. Husky's to me are more like a sports car where as Stihl's are like a Mack truck. One is as reliable as gravity while the other gives up some reliability for performance. I may catch some fire for this, but I also think Husky saws will not last as long as a Stihl's. This applys to pro saws only.

i love it :blob5: 394s were a dog for throwing the chain IMO

I'd go for the 026 with a 16" bar because it drags a little bit with an 18" if the teeth sharp as He11. If u want 18" or 20" 044 is nice and powerfull. Ya and your rite about it being pricy but their nice saw and the same with Husky. For Husky a 55 or 59 would be good to I heard from Rahtreelimbs they run nice.

stopped at the local farm store today, starting to lean to a 350 as my next saw. More in my price range!

Latest posts

Back