Changing to Husky's has improved my life!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hm bout the only way a i can figure a person havin troubles with those flippy caps is if there a bit handicap in the head. flippy caps are very nice and convenient.

hm bout the only way a i can figure a person havin troubles with those flippy caps is if there a bit handicap in the head. flippy caps are very nice and convenient.

Oh Boy! That clever come back has put me in my place. I still think they are a waste of time and effort. Stihl should cut back on some of these costs and get back to building quality into their products, starting with their cylinders!:clap::bowdown: I understand that consistent misspelling and using words such as there in place of they're is a sign of degenerative brain disease. Possibly a trip to the shrink to determine the need for sarcastic comments should be in your future.:agree2:

The old screw in caps are the only ones that ever got me soaked with oil or gas. The only way I could ever get them tight enough was to use a scrench.
Personally I love the flippy caps simple easy and best of all quick.:)

Huskys are good.
Stihls are good.
Flipper caps are good.
Hopefully this will clear up any confusion...

I have finally met a rubix cube master:bowdown: On the other hand I never said I had trouble just merely pointed out the flaws in design such as; it is a dirt trap and the hole funnels this dirt straight into the tank, It is a poor attempt to try to improve on something which has been working for many thousands of years (the basic screw),It is two toned and prone to fail at the worst time imaginable! I don't have trouble with them just don't care for gadgets.

I can safely say I have never had to change to Huskies. My first saw wasn't a husky, but it wasn't a Stihl either. It was a beat up old Super EZ that I ran the piss out of. My second saw was a Husky, a brandy new 55 I bought in 1997 with lawn mowing and paper route money. Today my fleet has grown to 4, they're my all around goto saws. I have two Stihls, neither of which run, hahahaha.......

don't need a lesson.

Do we need a lesson on how to use flippy caps??? It's not that hard, really.:dizzy:

they aren't that hard.they are just a defective design.they take up valuable space that could be containing fuel.there was/is absolutely no point to them whatsoever.

keep grasping though.it is entertaining.

if they are so great.........................

why aren't they on the ms660?

because they know damn well the loggers won't put up with that junk.

neighbor on the job i did today came over to chat.he's a hardcore Stihl guy,he says they suck too.i think you guys are in the minority.dealers here say customers hate them,dealers even say they are stupid.

if you can't figure out how much space is wasted with those caps,i can't help you.i really don't care about how much fuel a saw uses but that is one of the complaints i keep hearing from people.

why aren't they on the ms660?

because they know damn well the loggers won't put up with that junk.

neighbor on the job i did today came over to chat.he's a hardcore Stihl guy,he says they suck too.i think you guys are in the minority.dealers here say customers hate them,dealers even say they are stupid.

if you can't figure out how much space is wasted with those caps,i can't help you.i really don't care about how much fuel a saw uses but that is one of the complaints i keep hearing from people.

That's not the reason they aren't on the 660, nothing could be further from the truth. You're not quite as enlightened as you think you are. Do a search and find the real reason. Unless, of course, you can't handle the truth.

i think what you read and the truth are two different things.

That's not the reason they aren't on the 660, nothing could be further from the truth. You're not quite as enlightened as you think you are. Do a search and find the real reason. Unless, of course, you can't handle the truth.

three people like those gay caps so everyone is supposed to accept them? i think not.

three people like those gay caps so everyone is supposed to accept them? i think not.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in regards to having some vestiges of intelligence. I guess I was wrong.

if you say so.

but you stilll have your gay flippy caps to play with.

the majority hates them.plain and simple.

that cannot be denied.

Back