Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feb 12th or 26th?????????????

I want to get up by you folks for another charity cut. I'm recovering from rotator cuff surgery and I'm out of commission till late February at the earliest. Then it will be light duty. Keep me informed on future cuts.

Boyd you take it easy, we can't have you going out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do a firewood ministry in Pickens Co Alabama. Saturday after Thanksgiving we {approx 125 men and women, a lot of cooking and eating} split and hauled 124 pickup loads to the needy. Wood is donated by local logging co, which they cut in lenghts, with 6/8 spliters of all makes, we do the rest. Next date is Feb 11.155.jpg

IN OTHER NEWS-There will be a charity cut at Trade Lake Lutheran Church on Sat Feb 18th. Their mens group work closely with Denny to provide wood for people in need in western Burnett County. They have 2 semi loads of logs to cut, split, and stack for next seasons wood supply. Cut site is south and east of Grantsburg about 10 miles.........

ROLL CALL!
Who is going to be able to make the scene on the 26th? Denny and Barb would like a head count-they never want to be short of food and goodies for the crew!

I'll be there, should have an extra coming along. I'll give him a call this week to make sure he's coming with.

Latest posts

Back