Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9feef0770a49110f0ef84cb3e9003da2.jpg
665f9018743dcd094f77dfed21255ab9.jpg
63acf254a5efd6f6592362856cba5e83.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Another great day helping a great cause!!

Not sure who all got this info yesterday but.................
All who have helped with the Interfaith Heat-A-Home project have met Terry and Connie Bowar. We normally are treated with an excellent meal and fellowship at their home after a hard days work in the woodpile. Terry has been fighting cancer for quite some time with many surgeries and procedures in his rear view mirror. Wendy took pele and myself aside yesterday to tell us that Connie was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and tests also show spots on her liver. The path for her treatment is yet to determined. Please keep the Bowar family in your thoughts and prayers. I will be sending some flowers to them today wishing them well from all of us here.

WGP

Another great day helping a great cause!!

Not sure who all got this info yesterday but.................
All who have helped with the Interfaith Heat-A-Home project have met Terry and Connie Bowar. We normally are treated with an excellent meal and fellowship at their home after a hard days work in the woodpile. Terry has been fighting cancer for quite some time with many surgeries and procedures in his rear view mirror. Wendy took pele and myself aside yesterday to tell us that Connie was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and tests also show spots on her liver. The path for her treatment is yet to determined. Please keep the Bowar family in your thoughts and prayers. I will be sending some flowers to them today wishing them well from all of us here.

WGP
Connie and Terry are in my prayers.

Got a group from church going up this Saturday, we'll be stopping for breakfast at Our Place in St. Croix Falls at 7am. Hope to be at Denny's little after 8. Anyone is welcome to come and help out if they can.
I will be working on Sat AM-Will see you for breakfast at OPC!

Back