Cold Texas girl needs firewood in Indianapolis 46236

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbor alert

This OP is a new member, likely referred through google on a firewood word search, was sent here. WE MUST ACCOMODATE. This is absurd to have an earthling contact us and not be able to network a sale for someone, please stop putting AS members back to craigs list, craigs list is not a woodsmans place. Notify GT with details of INDIANAPOLIS CONTACT FOR THE WOODSMAN.

This OP is a new member, likely referred through google on a firewood word search, was sent here. WE MUST ACCOMODATE. This is absurd to have an earthling contact us and not be able to network a sale for someone, please stop putting AS members back to craigs list, craigs list is not a woodsmans place. Notify GT with details of INDIANAPOLIS CONTACT FOR THE WOODSMAN.

Please explain

Kat he will sell you how ever much you are willing to haul.. Put a tarp or some old bed sheets in the back. The wood is dry. Number to reach me is 812-597-5100
That is my business number, It is published all over the web so I am not worried about posting it here. I already get 5 calls a day wanting to sell me credit card machines.. LOL

Go to Craigs list and call or email one of the dozens of firewood sellers.

thats what everyone would have said it were a man asking the same question... (of course after ripping on him for waiting till last minute )

its funny to watch guys jump through hoops because its a lady:msp_lol:

i wonder if you guys would do the same for me? :msp_love:

remember now, lets just hope that the google referral worx out for us here, katt please let us know how you make out with gettin yer woods delivered

Allow Me to Reveal...

The Red X is as follows:
ColdTexasGirl.gif

Maybe this will keep the thread alive. Who Knows? :msp_biggrin:

Premium HARDWOODS firewood (delivery) - $55 (Indianapolis and surrounding counties)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-26, 12:46PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HARDWOODS SEASONED READY TO BURN OAK/ASH/CHERRY ( HICKORY SEASONED/WET)
BUY A 3X6 FOR 55
A 4X8 FOR 75 OR 2 1/2 FOR 180
SOLD OVER 400 RICK ONLY ABOUT ONE MONTH LEFT SO GET IT WHILE THE GETTINS GOOD
CALL(317)SIX2FIVE-88ONE8 ASK FOR TONY
!!THANKS!!

You're right!

I called a few and they haven't responded as of yet....

Tried.......

Go to Craigs list and call or email one of the dozens of firewood sellers.

I called a few before coming here but didn't get any call backs. I found this forum through a google search just like GT said. I figured this forum would be safer and the people would be nicer. Plus, ever heard of the Craiglist rapist? This Texas girl is not in the mood to target practice. Just tired of being cold and trying to find some wood, not have to shoot one off....

So stop hating and be nice.

I'll be calling on Monday!

Kat he will sell you how ever much you are willing to haul.. Put a tarp or some old bed sheets in the back. The wood is dry. Number to reach me is 812-597-5100
That is my business number, It is published all over the web so I am not worried about posting it here. I already get 5 calls a day wanting to sell me credit card machines.. LOL

Thank you so much! I'll be calling today (Monday) after 3pm. Talk soon!

Need a hug?

thats what everyone would have said it were a man asking the same question... (of course after ripping on him for waiting till last minute )

its funny to watch guys jump through hoops because its a lady:msp_lol:

i wonder if you guys would do the same for me? :msp_love:

Sounds like you need a hug.........or you're married.. Eitherway, here you go :hug-left::hug-right:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back