Dolmar 421, Stihl 250/251, 241 or 261

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl 250 or 251,241 or 261 or Dolmar 421

• Dolmar 421

• Stihl 251

• Stihl 250

• Stihl 241

• Stihl 261

Results are only viewable after voting.
I dont think so buddy. U r asking me to prove something to u but then u tell windthrown to not be pulled in ? Lol!! I got news for u , the reason no one is left on this site and went to the new site is people like Windthrown. Actually I checked around with several respected memebers and ask about u 2 and actually everyone spoke up for u but ill give u one guess on the one person that no one had one good thing to say about. And for the record I never said myself or the list of porters hadnt made a few saws that wasnt up to par but id venture to say everyone of the guys I listed have names and business to uphold and no they wont let a bad saw go out the door. And no im not a dishonest guy and yes I do try to treat people with respect until my buttons r pushed. Good day fellows

Well, that there is funny, considering Randy is happy to see me on the other new site. I actually know him pretty well. You are such a tool. Keep digging buddy. I am not here for a popularity contest. Nor do I give a lick about what you think about me.

Well, that there is funny, considering Randy is happy to see me on the other new site. I actually know him pretty well. You are such a tool. Keep digging buddy. I am not here for a popularity contest. Nor do I give a lick about what you think about me.
U just dont stop do u? Ill add u to my ignore list now and on OPE so I dont have to waste my thoughts on u anymore buddy

Let it be windthrown, we have a saying here: don't let yourself be pulled in a discussion to the level of the idiot, he will beat you there through his experience.

Yah, you are right. There is just no educating some people.

A fool who recognizes his own ignorance is thereby in fact a wise man, but a fool who considers himself wise -- that is what one really calls a fool. -The Buddha

U just dont stop do u? Ill add u to my ignore list now and on OPE so I dont have to waste my thoughts on u anymore buddy

Yah, you are right. There is just no educating some people.

A fool who recognizes his own ignorance is thereby in fact a wise man, but a fool who considers himself wise -- that is what one really calls a fool. -The Buddha

Good grief, NONE of this belongs in a forum. The ONLY reason you would be posting it here is to beat your own chests and stroke egos. IT BELONGS IN PRIVATE MESSAGES.

The really great part is that when you two FINALLY simmer down and stop personally attacking the other. Lovely intelligent individuals like 7sleeper come along and egg you two on again. He doesn't contribute to anybody point, or add meaningful dialog to the discussion, he just stirs things up only to what....? To say

I'm out of this prime example of stupidity talk in a thread.

You sure are some arrogant guy, without any respect for other opions. Always trying to appear the nice guy but always the dishonest arrogant underton apperant. And all this stupidity talk about non-engineers being on equal level, where are all the developments done by non engineers? Let's see those pics of the self developed chainsaws, car's, phone's, etc. No doubt there are self taught fellows out there with a very high level of knowlegde, but I heve never heard any such BS, like you are loud mouthing around, from them.

Well it seems like it is time to call you out! Where are all your ported saws? What timing numbers did you use? Why did you use those timing numers and not different one's? Ah yes I forgot you never developed the numbers yourself, you are just copying other's work which they provide to you. But I am still waiting for any videos at all. Where are any detail photos of your work so that other's here can make their own opinion? Come on, you are recomending a bunch of other modders, but are judging over others with an arrogance this is close to spectacular.

To be honest, you are the prime example why I am constantly comming less and less to this site!

I'm out of this prime example of stupidity talk in a thread.

Let it be windthrown, we have a saying here: don't let yourself be pulled in a discussion to the level of the idiot, he will beat you there through his experience.

I can create a thread that's titled "Windthrown hates KG441c and KG441C hates Windthrown. ... now everybody cheer!"

You both seem like nice people who are genuine in your attempts to help others, but Private Message for pity's sake!

You are new here. This is AS, where we put it all out there for everyone to see. This site has been like this since I joined up. Bar brawls are common. Just the way that it is. This is nothing. We have had epic wars like the one between Randy and Brad that spilled over to many other sites and has lasted for years. That war is still going on here and on other sites. Forget PMs, or conversations as they are called here. Not gonna happen.

You are new here. This is AS, where we put it all out there for everyone to see. This site has been like this since I joined up. Bar brawls are common. Just the way that it is. This is nothing. We have had epic wars like the one between Randy and Brad that spilled over to many other sites and has lasted for years. That war is still going on here and on other sites. Forget PMs, or conversations as they are called here. Not gonna happen.

Like I said, forget education and polite discussion, I'm gonna pound my chest and prove mines bigger than yours. And then when someone else does it back to you, you become insulted and angry......

While that is true to form most of the time. Not 100%.

The 056 MagII cylinder was copied from a ported loggers saw.
And I actually believe that Stihl simply copied Brad's / blsnelling legendary work on improving the horrible first generation 201 and brought it out as generation II 201. It was all too obvious and actually saved the model from extinction.

Never give an inch...
That's part of why I like reading windy's posts. Good info, articulated well, and the pretenders can cough from a long way away (*hows that, mods? you gonna warn this rifffffrafff for foul language now?)

Latest posts

Back