Gazebo for processing wood?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grab a 10x10 pop up tent like people use at kids sporting events for 50 bucks on sale

grab a 10x10 pop up tent like people use at kids sporting events for 50 bucks on sale
Those don't last very long if left out all the time. They sag and hold water if it rains and the weight will make the whole thing cave in.

Those don't last very long if left out all the time. They sag and hold water if it rains and the weight will make the whole thing cave in.

I got about 4 years out of the last one, but that was with taking it down any time it got windy (PITA!)

I think the reality is, anything that will last is going to cost at least several hundred dollars. You can have cheap or durable, not both.

I would find a way to scrape up the money and make one out of wood, with a metal or a shingled roof.

I think the reality is, anything that will last is going to cost at least several hundred dollars. You can have cheap or durable, not both.

I would find a way to scrape up the money and make one out of wood, with a metal or a shingled roof.

I want to wait until I have a different processor and am able to put in a slab before doing that.

Latest posts

Back