Help, Talk Me Out Of This!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 028 Wood Boss
Stihl 029 Super
Stihl 032 AV
Stilh 041 (M.I.A)
Stilh MS 361
Stihl MS660

IM IMPRESSED , BUT WHERE IS THE 88? HOOT

Stihl 028 Wood Boss
Stihl 029 Super
Stihl 032 AV
Stilh 041 (M.I.A)
Stilh MS 361
Stihl MS660

IM IMPRESSED , BUT WHERE IS THE 88? HOOT

We tried like hell to talk Dapper Dan out buying that new 660. Chances are if he see's a 880 he'll probly buy that too but we'll do our best to stop him,hehe

Dan...the pinnacle of true grace and supreme glory awaits you in the form of an MS 880...I suspect that there is one out there just a waiting for you rescue it as well. We want pics by 1pm tomorrow!

Dan...the pinnacle of true grace and supreme glory awaits you in the form of an MS 880...I suspect that there is one out there just a waiting for you rescue it as well. We want pics by 1pm tomorrow!

Yup, I agree 100%. We gotta help Dan stop buying all those saws. Your doing your part Jim, good job man. Guess I'll do mine now. I got a 880 out in the building and when the folks see it they all go wowowowowow. Somehow I get all the glory. Ok thats my part in trying to stop Dan.

Drove up there right before lunch and.....she was still sittin right there in the same spot, cept I was wrong she was wearin a 36" bar. The price tag said $1089.00 with a sticky note stuck on the side---Reduced--$969.00 :bang:

Here is a few pics

Just send it to me, it will be cheap here, even with freight and 25% sales tax.....:greenchainsaw:

Yup, I agree 100%. We gotta help Dan stop buying all those saws. Your doing your part Jim, good job man. Guess I'll do mine now. I got a 880 out in the building and when the folks see it they all go wowowowowow. Somehow I get all the glory. Ok thats my part in trying to stop Dan.

Yep, we must help Dan. And I'm going to personally start helping him after his next purchase. I don't want to derail any current plans he might have, I'm sure you can understand that Tom? But, as soon as he buys his next one...I'm gonna start helping right then! :monkey:

Are we HAPPY now, SMILE :D :cheers:
It's only money and we cant take it with us. :clap:

Dan, it's a sickness! I sympathize with you and congratulate you at the same time. After purchasing the 088, I thought I had my disease under control, but after reading all the talk about the big Dolmars here, I feel helpless again. That I can't find anyone to ship to me over here, only inflames the yearning. At least my sickness is confined to pretty much only the need for big saws, the small and medium sized ones I MUST buy for work.

090G
076 strong running... my first saw
076 blown
038AV
Husky 359 mod
Echo

Last edited:
dapper dan . sorry buddy but i p.md everyone on the site , and it seems you are the only one without an 88 :love1: , and i hear they are going up next week , hoot

Looks very nice!, good deal also!. My MS460 w/25" bar I managed to get for slightly under $800 with extra chain and case.

50% more counting the tax hike - or - 50% more for the saw alone and you still get taxed on top of that?

Without both - Huskys and Dolmars are the ones to buy in the US, from here, but I avoid that as well, when I can - as I like to support the local husky dealer....:givebeer: :givebeer: :popcorn:

Last edited:
You guys posting pic of them nice new clean 660, here is a 066
earing it's keep today. :)

attachment.php

Good job!

Rock on man. What an awesome saw. Ran mine today and it's getting stronger.

After cutting, went to dealer to pick up my 8 pin rim they had to order. Started negotiations on the 880. He was too busy to talk, but he knows where I'm headed.

Yep, go ahead and make room for the 880.

Joat

Latest posts

Back