Husqvarna 560XP/562XP Projected Delivery Date

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Granfors Bruks "small forest axe" last week for my backpack. Hasn't made it in but should be a great little camping axe. My buddy has their hatchet and it is extemely sharp and impressive for camp work. I just wanted a little longer handle for more leverage. I'll pass my Fiskars down to my son for his backpack. I also considered the Snow and Neally as well as the Husqvarna. May start a collection down the road by adding those.

Tiger Rag,check out the prices at Wise Men Trading Co.
http://
www.
wisementrading.com/woodworking/gransfors_axe.htm

Tiger Rag,check out the prices at Wise Men Trading Co.
http://
www.
wisementrading.com/woodworking/gransfors_axe.htm

Yeah, that's $10 off. I paid the retail price but got free shipping through Amazon so it was a few $ less than your link. I found one other place with the same deal you posted but shipping was like $18 so your link was better than that one. It would be too late anyway, mine should be here tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for letting me know though.

Yeah, that's $10 off. I paid the retail price but got free shipping through Amazon so it was a few $ less than your link. I found one other place with the same deal you posted but shipping was like $18 so your link was better than that one. It would be too late anyway, mine should be here tomorrow or Monday. Thanks for letting me know though.

Wisemen Trading has got free shipping on all their Gransfors Bruks Axes and Splitting Mauls. It's in red letters in the upper left portion of the page.

Wisemen Trading has got free shipping on all their Gransfors Bruks Axes and Splitting Mauls. It's in red letters in the upper left portion of the page.

I stay with Fiskars, they have served me very well for a long time! :clap::clap:

We may be a bit off topic though....

Well, you need a new engine and a new (non-cat) muffler to justify the weight of that saw.....:msp_rolleyes:

Troll, you need a 560XP to fight those polar bears off up there in the artic circle. I was watching the news last week and saw where a teen age boy was killed in Norway on a camping trip by a polar bear.

Troll, you need a 560XP to fight those polar bears off up there in the artic circle. I was watching the news last week and saw where a teen age boy was killed in Norway on a camping trip by a polar bear.

That incident was on the Svalbard islands, and not on the mainland Norway.

- but I still am well North of the polar circle, not "in" it! :givebeer:

The bears we got here (on the mainland) are "brown" ones, and they actually do some damage on sheep herds in particular, and also mess up the moose hunt for some, by scaring the moose out of their area.

I stay with Fiskars, they have served me very well for a long time! :clap::clap:

We may be a bit off topic though....

A lot of of my fiskars stuff has served well but the hatchet edge chipped the second time I used it. Not too big of a deal but a good excuse to get the Granfors with the longer handle.

Jimmy, missed that text. I added it to the cart and it said $12 shipping and wad added to the total.

Old news, and we don't know anything about the cutting attachments etc.......

OK. I didnt know if it had been seen here before or not. At any rate, i wouldnt imagine the Stihl being purposely put at a disadvantage. The 560 seems very impressive IMO.

OK. I didnt know if it had been seen here before or not. At any rate, i wouldnt imagine the Stihl being purposely put at a disadvantage. The 560 seems very impressive IMO.

Surely the 560 impresses in that comparison. but we don't know anything about the background of it......

Surely the 560 impresses in that comparison. but we don't know anything about the background of it......

True Niko. ......I was in Charlotte yesterday. I was tempted to go by Husqvarna. Kinda wished I had now. I dont rightly know what that would have accomplished lol, but it would have been fun to see.....

Just got an email from my Husqvarna rep who stated the 560's and 562's were "on the water" and should be at the dealer in 4 weeks! :rock:

Latest posts

Back