Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On our way. Struggle got lost at a pick.
21f24ef54c78154852560fe50d60b1f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

See you fellas in the morning! Let me know if there is some last minute things needed for breakfast and I can grab them on the way

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

lol! Will take a bit of messing around. Took photos with my "dumb phone" and will have to transmit them to my smartphone to get em. Then transfer the microSD card, etc, etc. :D

Here is the after math. It's the only pic I got all day... I'll get more pics of the wood that nate's woodmizer made for us!!!! Stoked about all the fire wood.

4d8e89684db51c1f0230764846e7d576.jpg

Three entries in the husky 55 race. I'll post averages tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the winner only won because of the bigger carb hit had. [emoji15]

If Dave is reading this I must say i am a terrible person because we didn't get a dirty chain race done for you. [emoji37]

The 394xp couldn't have gone to a better home (Mark-hoskarvarna). He'll have to let us know how it runs since we sorted out the last few kinks just before a late lunch and prize drawings.

I hope everybody had a great time. I know I did since I'm so beat! Thanks to everyone from Erica and myself, and safe travels home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nate, I hope someone took pictures of the race's as I left prior to the start.
It was pretty quick and dirty. I ran all three saws for consistency. There was only 0.25 sec between Hedge and Carl's saws. I think the carb determined it all. The same bar and chain was run on both. Marks 55 was stock so it set some base numbers for us. All saws placed and got paid! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Nate for your hospitality and all of the hard work vested into all of the setup! Thank you for everyone who attended to make this such a success! I am glad I was able to make it! :)

Back