Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang am I ever getting fatter at everyone one of these GTG pictures. Wow time to downsize the feedbag! Heck I'm 6' tall and I look like a fat troll next to tallguy.

Thanks to Nate and his wife and the people that sponsored the give aways. Not but least all the people in the back ground that helped Nate with getting this all set up.

Also special thanks to to some shop (place we randomly stopped at to pick) in that area for allowing me to make donation to them and them letting me take some 24 saws (parts saws) off their hands in the process.

Sent from somewhere

Thank you to Nathan and all for putting this all together - great site for a GTG.

Guess I took more photos than I thought - I won't try to put names to everyone, but kind of grouped some in ways that make sense to me at this hour of the night, stating out with some type of ritual offering, I think?

Philbert

photo 2.jpg
photo 5.jpg

f0a0e0a38596661e247312a83b7ceb2a.jpg
. Ran it this morning, it's a running sob. Noodled on a 30in walnut, handles that 36in full comp no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back