Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I love running it. Driving not so much. Love seeing the wood when you open up a new log. Good to see ya Chet.

Ya I love running it. Driving not so much. Love seeing the wood when you open up a new log. Good to see ya Chet.
Yep, good looking wood!

Wife helped me stack and jig it!
96afc6d491de138d12cb5b96fc689611.jpg

Need to get my shop extension done!
12ef8d772c713877a6580875d0505f2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an awesome stack of wood my friend. Those Woodmizer mills can really knock out the wood.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

It was pretty quick and dirty. I ran all three saws for consistency. There was only 0.25 sec between Hedge and Carl's saws. I think the carb determined it all. The same bar and chain was run on both. Marks 55 was stock so it set some base numbers for us. All saws placed and got paid! [emoji4]

Did anyone compare these 55's to a decent ~50cc saw?
What was the OEM 55 time compared to those Hyway jugs we had to grind on?
And what the heck did I win?
A kick in the ass with a pointed boot?

I think my stock 55 was 2-2 1/2 sec slower. Data is on a piece of cardboard in Nathans shop

Did anyone write anything down?
Shaun?
Mike?
Kenneth?
I need data...

Or "perspective"..
Whichever..
o_O
Calm down...

I'll get the times up tonight. Been busy stacking and sticking milled wood. I may get frisky and put a p5 carb on millers saw and see who wins then! [emoji46]

I still have the cants so I can take out a 026 or 520i to run some comparison times... If/when i get time!

Latest posts

Back