Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK you bunch of wood knots it's time to speak up.......Brenda and I are planning to go shopping for the GTG

A) Bacon or B) Sausage
If B patties or links? Sorry I am out of my normal bulk sausage.

Biscuits I need a quantity in multiples of 8 so.......24, 32, 40, 48 etc. ?
Hi Chet, just me thinking from a practical preparation view.......sausage patties are easier to cook than bacon. Take up less room, easier to fix and clean up afterward.
I like em both, though.:)

Eric, are you sending the splitta?

No. It's in storage. I can't make it down for this gtg, as I have a shed to get up asap! Materials are in and are sitting in my trailer. Time to break out the air nailer and some other tools that haven't been used in a while!

1. Me the host + wife
2. Clint
3. Mike
4. Shaun
5. Doug
6. Chet + ???
7. Mark Hoskey
8. Ron Hoskey
9. Lurch2

I'm in. Got a griddle too. Just got to get it put together. Full size grill. Don't remember dimensions.

1. Me the host + wife
2. Clint
3. Mike
4. Shaun
5. Doug
6. Chet + ???
7. Mark Hoskey
8. Ron Hoskey
9. Lurch2
10. TALLGUY 3 dz farm eggs
11. struggle

Does anyone have a big roaster or two to keep lunch hot??

Bring your grills/griddles guys...

Also are we going to fry taters, onions, and deer on Friday night like usual?

I think I still have 5-10lbs of deer in the freezer...

Don't have griddle but I'll bring fryer for tators. 1 bag of spuds and the chip cutter. How many # of deer sausage you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy horse poop! A freakin saw for a door prize?[emoji39]
yes, she will be going home with someone after the GTG. It will be on the door prize table and whoever we draw first from the hat will get 1st crack at it...

You should raffle it for a good cause. Who donated it?
Me, i just rebuilt it this last week. All OEM except for Nachi Japanese bottom end bearings, new cabers, and an AM seals kit. It might get an AM air filter on it too.

She's not a beauty queen but after all the blessings we have had this year with good friends and neighbors... This was a good way for me to give back a little to keep the karma rolling.

Put your name down if you're planning to come!!

1. Me the host + wife
2. Clint
3. Mike
4. Shaun
5. Doug
6. Chet + ???
7. Mark Hoskey
8. Ron Hoskey
9. Lurch2
11. struggle
12. stihlx8
13. Philbert

Me, i just rebuilt it this last week. All OEM except for Nachi Japanese bottom end bearings, new cabers, and an AM seals kit. It might get an AM air filter on it too.

She's not a beauty queen but after all the blessings we have had this year with good friends and neighbors... This was a good way for me to give back a little to keep the karma rolling.
That's noble of you Nathan!

Put your name down if you're planning to come!!

I made a few edits and didnt know if any other bodies would be coming with people so I put a +(?) next to people who may come with more than themselves.

1. Me the host + wife
2. Clint
3. Mike
4. Shaun
5. Doug
6. Chet + Brenda (?)
7. Mark Hoskey + (?)
8. Ron Hoskey + (?)
9. Lurch2
11. struggle
12. stihlx8 + lil' Nate
13. Philbert

That's noble of you Nathan!
Nah, I just need all these dang orange saws out of my shop!!! The balance of Orange to Blue saws was tipping towards Orange so I need to get rid of some fast or my Kitas will be unhappy!!!

Nah, I just need all these dang orange saws out of my shop!!! The balance of Orange to Blue saws was tipping towards Orange so I need to get rid of some fast or my Kitas will be unhappy!!!

Your one blue saw pissed it's bar oil all over my bench when it was surrounded by orange saws... you better get rid of some before your shop starts to look like a side alley of a college town.

Back