Masterminded 362c 87 octane vs 94

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think I'm going to mix up some Maxima K2 tonight...

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

Never used it? Burn clean? Bad smell?

It is just as good as H1R in my opinion..... No problems with Bel-Ray H1R what so ever, it is just not being sold at the cycle shop that is 2 mins walking distance from work and they seem to sell more Maxima oils this year for some reason or another.

Really any of these oils listed are overkill in saws but there is nothing wrong with that.

It is just as good as H1R in my opinion..... No problems with Bel-Ray H1R what so ever, it is just not being sold at the cycle shop that is 2 mins walking distance from work and they seem to sell more Maxima oils this year for some reason or another.

Really any of these oils listed are overkill in saws but there is nothing wrong with that.
I agree. We r reserching motul alil more. Motul tech is confused with our app. Of saws and working with motul engineers in France on specs and differences of the the 2 Motul oils but it will take motul usa a few days. It seems motul usa is confused about the differences in the 2

I'm trying really hard to stick with this H1R. I see no good reason to switch.
Randy lol, don't make me play out a scenario where lets say you were given a choice between other brands except bel ray....

Just as good as any. Ronnie and myself have talked several times today with motul usa and heck we have them confused!!! Lol! They said they would get with motul engineers in France and see what they recommended for saw applications at working loaded rpm

GaryGoo.jpg

The smell made me change. I didn't like how you needed more fuel on the tune to keep it down with it either. One of those 066s I built was almost 2 turns out running it. On klotz it was 1.25.

Randy lol, don't make me play out a scenario where lets say you were given a choice between other brands except bel ray....

I like maxima k2. It will be what I go back to after I go through this 2nd liter of motul.

Latest posts

Back