My package never arrived (Chinese saw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had more than a couple things arrive at our post office marked delivered before delivery to me and its just a scanning error in most cases that can be corrected quickly if you go down to the office. Sometimes it simply is at the wrong address.

I’ll have to look up the shipper again, it said it was at my mail box on the June 30. I received nothing. A saw is a saw is a saw wether is Chinese, Swede or German, in this case it’s a Chinese saw. Yup a rice burner. No name of shipper listed most of the Chinese shipments are fedex or USPS.

Whiskey going to do bad things to you. Eventually. Lol

No whisky here just some fresh made moonshine, white lightening, the other side of the family still makes it. It will curl your toes and make you want to slap your mama. He’s legal for the amount he makes. Could be good fuel for the saws.

One thing I have had happen it it marked delivered and a day or two later it actually be delivered. I think they do it like that to get their quota of on time delivery to be right so they scan it early and not get it dropped off.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've had that happen too.

Back