My package never arrived (Chinese saw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a completely assembled saw the 58cc timber pro saw.
I was on the verge of buying a Chn 50cc for about $100, last yr, but a friend brought over her 50Rancher and I really liked how it looked and ran. Then a 61Rancher crossed crossed my path......... now I have 2 :dancing:
Plus a 50R, so I kinda lucked out, just in time!

I was on the verge of buying a Chn 50cc for about $100, last yr, but a friend brought over her 50Rancher and I really liked how it looked and ran. Then a 61Rancher crossed crossed my path......... now I have 2 :dancing:
Plus a 50R, so I kinda lucked out, just in time!

I purchased my son a new husky 460 rancher. He was clearing up 7 acres for me in vt. It replaced his wild thing. He can’t believe the difference between the saws. I told him he can take the xp’s Up there soon to run some gas thru them.

For me USPS would put a slip in the mailbox, come get at post office. Fed ex is the one that leaves stuff by the roadside. Ups will use the driveway and deliver close if trees are sufficiently trimmed.

Occasionally senders make a signature necessary.

Like others I have had stuff show up a day after tracked delivered.
Fed ex SUCKS !!!!!

Bought about 900$ in tools and a couple of those Chinese kits from Hutzl for fun a couple months ago, showed delivered but no huge boxes to be found on my property.

So I call Fedex and the politely explained to me that they dropped it off down the street at a different address (251 not 351).. “our bad” they say. “They’ll sort it out tomorrow”..

Luckily the nice lady at 251 made them return to get that sh*t off her porch cause it wasn’t anything she ordered.

Now if whoever lived at the 251 address had CAD :eek:

I’d be SOL real quick :laugh:

I've had it happen too. Internet tracking showed package as delivered, the mail had already come, but no package.

Side note: A few years back, I watched some crackhead steal a package from my neighbor's mailbox and drive away, so I jumped in my truck and chased them down my dead-end road. Got license number to report it to neighbor/cops (didn't want to confront driver, good way to get shot around here) but then a while later, I watched as crackhead replaced package in neighbor's mailbox. (With an apology note according to my neighbor...apparently the theives thought I was the package recipient.)

Anyway, so I figured the same thing happened with my package. Went to post office and asked – and there was my mail carrier – and she said, "It wouldn't fit in your mailbox, but I had already scanned it as 'delivered,' so I figured I would deliver it tomorrow."

Sounds sketchy, I know, but entirely true story. Might be what happened to the OP.
It sounded like you hadn't gotten one of those cards before...

You calling me a liar, Friendo?

There was a bunch of other mail that they also needed to deliver that day. So no, the package would not have fit with the other mail into the box. She often simply rubber-bands oversize packages to the open door of the mailbox, but not on this occasion.

That was the detail that made the whole thing sound sketchy to me when the carrier admitted she had not delivered the package. Because there was no card.

But if it was the mail carrier who planned to steal my package (and then blame the local theives for the loss), what made her suddenly change her mind when I went to the post office? Why didn't she simply say, "Yeah, I delivered it. Did you not get it?"
No I wasn't calling you a liar, just concurring it happens.

Back