Need a 60cc saw for firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's awesome, Creamsicles and wedding cake anyone :laugh:.
We had ice cream at ours, and chocolate milk for the kids, tradition :buttkick:, it was our wedding and no one else's, and :).
Last year on our anniversary we were at Randy's GTG :happy:. That being said we didn't necessarily celebrate it that day. I know I have a great wife, and it appears you do as well:cheers:.
Can you say anniversary cookies :sweet:, just need milk :numberone:
View attachment 597199 View attachment 597200
YOU have an excellent family. Lookit them kids. Yup, yer blessed.
I myself had the good fortune to win the heart of she who personifies all things good, lovely, and wonderful, and
3 months later, ON FATHER'S DAY, I received this news:
FAther's day.png
Which led to....
Its a Boy.jpg

YOU have an excellent family. Lookit them kids. Yup, yer blessed.
I myself had the good fortune to win the heart of she who personifies all things good, lovely, and wonderful, and
3 months later, ON FATHER'S DAY, I received this news:
View attachment 597241
Which led to....
View attachment 597242
That good woman stihled your heart lol.
Congrats on the little man :)
Get him a Stihl for his "first" saw, great place to start out :p.

To continue with that and the thread topic, I give a vote for either a ms361 or ms362.[emoji16]
Both great user-friendly saws. People say the 362 is pretty durable. It sure is light. I like that is I don't have my earplugs with me, the 361 will go a little while without ringing my bell. I have not touched the muffler, except to wipe sawdust off the front of it...

Both great user-friendly saws. People say the 362 is pretty durable. It sure is light. I like that is I don't have my earplugs with me, the 361 will go a little while without ringing my bell. I have not touched the muffler, except to wipe sawdust off the front of it...
:( Your missing out on the best mod on the 361. Agreed it makes it significantly louder, but I would rather wear hearing protection all the time as well as the additional power. Runs significantly cooler also with the mod.

Latest posts

Back