NOS treasure on ebay!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill, did you get any pictures?

No I did not. The saw was sitting on the kitchen table just like it was in the picture. All the stickers were in English (as they should be). The box was good. The inner packing was intact. The fabric cover was inatct over the AF,

Bill

I WAS WRONG.....(nothin new)....anyone want to share my hat.....Brad ?
Guess i gotta eat it......thanks for the feedback Bill.
Was it really that grey ? Only seen a couple in real life .Tho seen lots of photo's.....like those last ones that were posted from Stihl ,Germany.

BRAD
$1550.....US .....sort of puts me in a cold sweat ....... exchange rates as they R.

5 new lightnings?

I took a look at the saw Sunday morning. The seller was a stand up guy. The saw was just as he described. As I promised I offered to inspect it but not bid. I made the same offer on the other 2 of the 5 new ones that were just south of me and sold on ebay. Just like then no one seemed to care. All I can say at this point is the story of 5 new Lighting's is complete and confirmed.:)

Bill

Bill...

I must have missed something here. There have been 5 ???? new lightnings like this one sold on eBay? Were they all listed by different people but in the same geographical area?

Really curious...Carl

Bill...

I must have missed something here. There have been 5 ???? new lightnings like this one sold on eBay? Were they all listed by different people but in the same geographical area?

Really curious...Carl

Carl,

It is a long and drawn out story but basically there were (5) new Lightning saws in my area. I have made mention of them in older threads through the years. As this recent sale has brought it to the forefront again I may go through it again tomarrow.

Bill

Latest posts

Back