NOS treasure on ebay!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Oh baby, that's going to bring in the bling! It’s to bad the original bar and chain aren’t there. :bowdown:

It won't bring what it would have earlier in the summer. 090s that were bringing like $1500 are lucky to bring $1000 now. The economy has really hurt the value of saws like this. Pehaps it just brought the price down to where it ought to be. For example, there's a 090G with a BIN of $995 right now. That saw would have likely brought $1500 or more a few months ago. That's still a lot of money, but now is the time to buy a big old saw like this. Myself? I'd rather have one I could run. It'd be a shame to fuel up this 55 year old virgin saw.

Last edited:
That saw is located a little over 1 hour south of me. Maybe I need to go down a take a gander at it.

Bill

Just wondering, but would a saw of that vintage have had a yellow/clear fuel line on it? Seems to me it would have been plain black? Definitely a very nice saw though. Most times you find something like that it wasn't stored right and is corroded or the paint is peeling.

:sucks::rant: :buttkick:

Yup...That was me and I WAS hoping no one would post this on here. Now I don't have a chance of winning the auction. Oh well...Anyone got a top for a Contra/Lightning?

...Carl

I feel your pain Carl, I've been on this rant a few times before... it never does any good.
:deadhorse:

I'll never understand it....... not worth getting your blood pressure up over though. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back