NOS treasure on ebay!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
buzz sawyer
Last edited:
toddstreeservic

toddstreeservic

ArboristSite Guru
blsnelling
It won't bring what it would have earlier in the summer. 090s that were bringing like $1500 are lucky to bring $1000 now. The economy has really hurt the value of saws like this. Pehaps it just brought the price down to where it ought to be. For example, there's a 090G with a BIN of $995 right now. That saw would have likely brought $1500 or more a few months ago. That's still a lot of money, but now is the time to buy a big old saw like this. Myself? I'd rather have one I could run. It'd be a shame to fuel up this 55 year old virgin saw.

Last edited:
Dewaynep

Dewaynep

ArboristSite Lurker
Just wondering, but would a saw of that vintage have had a yellow/clear fuel line on it? Seems to me it would have been plain black? Definitely a very nice saw though. Most times you find something like that it wasn't stored right and is corroded or the paint is peeling.

7oaks

7oaks

DRUGSTORE LOGGER
Erick

Erick

Addicted to ArboristSite
:sucks::rant: :buttkick:

Yup...That was me and I WAS hoping no one would post this on here. Now I don't have a chance of winning the auction. Oh well...Anyone got a top for a Contra/Lightning?

...Carl

I feel your pain Carl, I've been on this rant a few times before... it never does any good.
:deadhorse:

I'll never understand it....... not worth getting your blood pressure up over though. :cheers: