Ohio GTG - Spring Fling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I cannot even say , well, dang....

Can I say dang??? Shoot!!!!

Can I say shoot?????

I am afraid to post now, I might offend someone...................................

I am good for the 19th. We do need some big wood, I need to sink the 075 in it. I had indycdca come over today with his 3 075's. We got one running and all three look like they have good p & c.

Fish, you definitely need to make it. I think everyone will have a fun time talking saws and whatever else with you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I just fell out of my chair laughing becuase of this talk of 'big wood'!!

Sorry, I was watching some old episodes of Beavis and Butthead earlier....

But the real question is, when will it end??????

Passover starts at sunset, and I am quite brutal on you goyum scum.......

...................................................................................................

Seriously, I might be up, just for a while, depends on how busy I am, I guess.
And if my cousin will come to cover my back. Family is important when the
chips are down.....

Some of you guys might have taken me seriously, once, and teach me some
real manners...........................

This GTG is right around the corner now, just next Saturday Apr 19th.

There will be 8x8 10x10 poplar to race in.

20"+ pine rounds will be on hand and there should be a big Cottonwood on hand for big bar racing(not 100% on that though). Don't know if the Cottonwood was loaded up and made it there or not .

Slab ribs with dry rub and 2 type of brats will be for lunch. Plates and utensils will be provided. Bring your own drinks, chips, snacks, and side dish if so desired.

Please PM me for location details. It will be held in Perrysville, OH about 80 miles north of Columbus. I'm guessing this will be fairly well attended and should see some good saws, both modded and stock.

Last edited:
Lets get a saw count going for fun. I think I will bring 4 to 5 saws. 270, 038 super, shinny 450, pro mac 610 and 075 with a 25" bar and 8t.:cheers: I will have a mac double eagle 80 up for sale too. If you are interested, I can pm some pictures.

Ill more than likely be coming empty handed, unless anyone wants me to bring something from my line-up.

Back