Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok I'll play...

USMC '01-'05
attachment.php

Firewood w/pops '08
attachment.php

Looks like Deals Gap to me. That's a fun stretch of road for sure. Where's the sparks?

Deal's Gap, it is... You don't see the sparks? My knee is down on the other side, you just can't see it because of the front tire... Yeah, that's it!

This is an Easter Sunday picture of my family, including all six grandchildren and my son in law and daughter in law. I'm the one on the far left of the picture with the poor power to weight ratio. My wife is the blond in the middle. My son is next to me and my daughter is next to my wife and she is holding our youngest grandchild.

This is an Easter Sunday picture of my family, including all six grandchildren and my son in law and daughter in law. I'm the one on the far left of the picture with the poor power to weight ratio. My wife is the blond in the middle. My son is next to me and my daughter is next to my wife and she is holding our youngest grandchild.

cool. you even have a power ranger in the family!

This is me in Sept 2007, I am 20 pounds lighter now.

Got...to...keep...thread...going...

Doing my favorite stress-reliever:
2005-08-05_140259-1.jpg

nice pic!! I just spent a week in your neck of the woods. camping and hiking in the Smokies..had a heck of a time...now that i seen those roads i'm gonna have to take a harley ride out that way! i got a buddy that is riding Deal's Gap next weekend...im thinking about tagging along and running it as well..

Latest posts

Back