Pic of your ugly mug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me last night, I'm on the left with the Rasputin shirt.

MeandNoahSkape2.jpg

Your boyfriend on the right looks very satisfied? What were you two just up too???? Were you two in the little boys room???

Well yall asked for it.

This was me during my 2nd tour in Iraq. We were doing night ops, so I tired to get some zzzzz's.
100_0478.jpg

What I looked like for nearly a whole year after I got out of the Marines.
PB120249.jpg

This was taking back in March (?), But it's kind of what I look like now. I shave daily. Got sick and tired of pulling lint and pitch out of my beard.
P3210280.jpg

Dude, thank you for taking time out of your life to serve - I personally appreciate the heck out of it!

I should be thanking you for your support. On my end, you are more than welcome. I am very proud that I served. The good times and the bad times, it was a good experience.

Yes but there is that 1 chance you might get recalled as a IRR

Oh here is my ugly mug

the first one is me on my turret.

the 2nd 1 is me at home for R&R with my "little" brother who is only 16 and is taller than me

Last edited:
Yes but there is that 1 chance you might get recalled as a IRR

This is very true. But coming from a 3500 MOS field. Being that its the 2nd or 3rd highest personal MOS. I highly doubt that I will be recalled. The thought has tinged my ming, on weather or not I want to go back in. God I loved turning wrenches for MTM. I worked in a 3rd shop. Thats why I hate anything that is maybe by GM. :censored: Humvee's! Anyways, I worked/drove out of my Contact truck the whole time I was in. Awesome job!

101_0033.jpg

101_0035.jpg

Last edited:
This is very true. But coming from a 3500 MOS field. Being that its the 2nd or 3rd highest personal MOS. I highly doubt that I will be recalled. The thought has tinged my ming, on weather or not I want to go back in. God I loved turning wrenches for MTM. I worked in a 3rd shop. Thats why I hate anything that is maybe by GM. :censored: Humvee's! Anyways, I worked/drove out of my Contact truck the whole time I was in. Awesome job!

101_0033.jpg

101_0035.jpg

YOu guys could pull more stuff out of those trucks than one could ever dream. I know when I was attached to the first cav those boys could almost always get us up and going with what they had on the truck.
Jared

ok I'll play...

USMC '01-'05 ...

30+ years in the Army here, and lots of cooperations with both USMC and US ARMY personell - the US officers are the easiest to cooperate with IME, between our allies.....

....then there are UK, GE, and NL......

.....please don't mention the Italians, or the French -they mean good, but......

Last edited:

101_0033.jpg

101_0035.jpg

looks like your registration is due...

Back