Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we over raffled in the recent past. :(

That and a lot of guys just ain't got any extra in this day and time.

That's okay guys! Anything is appreciated, and is better than nothing. A few guys have contacted me directly too. Thanks!

What would really do my heart good is to hear of guys ganging up on other guys and getting their wood done in a few hours instead of taking most of the summer. ;) :msp_thumbup: What do you say? A couple 3 threads of this action?

:agree2:
That's okay guys! Anything is appreciated, and is better than nothing. A few guys have contacted me directly too. Thanks!

What would really do my heart good is to hear of guys ganging up on other guys and getting their wood done in a few hours instead of taking most of the summer. ;) :msp_thumbup: What do you say? A couple 3 threads of this action?

Placing this type of Raffle thread, to help a fellow AS member, in the Chainsaw section or the Firewood, Heating and Wood Burning Equipment section seems very inefficient in contacting all the AS Forum users.

If a "crawl" or special banner could be placed at the top of the AS Forum homepage, above or below the Sponsors ads or have a specific heading/thread dedicated to Raffles might be more efficient in drawing in more donations.

If those can not be done, maybe placing Raffles into the "Tradin' Post" might attract additional contrabutions.

Just trying to get the word out to ALL 96,000+ members.

I think we over raffled in the recent past. :(

That and a lot of guys just ain't got any extra in this day and time.

A lot of the guys here are fighting their own battles too. Health problems, financial setbacks, family issues- there's a lot going with this group right now.

Just trying to get the word out to ALL 96,000+ members.

I think the chainsaw forum is about as good as it gets here. Most members breeze through here on a fairly regular basis.

Donation sent. Thanks to those that contributed, you guys are great.

Hope the week went well for you, Dan.

Reposted the PM Canadien 270 in the classifieds. All money from saw goes directly to Manyhobies. Should make someone a good parts source, or possible restoration. Check it out!

raffle

just brought my ticket, since i am the other side of the pond if i win please draw another ticket

Dan just let me know if the people that have contacted you directly want to be included in the raffle so I can get there tickets assigned to them. Thank you everyone for you support. It sure is nice to know that we have family all around the chainsaw world.

You you win I'll help pay shipping to you......who else is up for that?

You are one great guy Randy. Now get them other saws done so we can see the 241c results

I once spent two years of my life so sick that sitting and reading was about all I could do......that changes a man a bit.

WoW! That's a long time to be doing almost nothing!

You know, I was thinking, (I know, that's trouble!) I have a feeling that many of the guys helping us out have been in the same shoes and can understand what I'm going through. You probably understand more than I do since I'm still going through it. Thanks!

When the guys/gals were here cutting wood for us, I thought I at least could run the splitter control lever. WRONG! Even that was too much! :msp_mad: WHEN will this bad dream end? :msp_confused:

I've got the shipping on the 034S covered regardless of where it goes, so get them tickets!!

Back