Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for the older flat top style 029/039 air filter cover, and the cover for this old Sears Barracuda saw.
uqa5esas.jpg

Also looking for bucking dawg set for this 820
be4uryvu.jpg

So are you gonna need a jug and piston? Don't forget, I got a box of Poulan stuff to send your way...

It isn't here yet, but sounds like I'll be needing a piston at least. Maybe the cylinder will clean up. Too early to tell. Do you have a full wrap handle for a 757?

How nice does it need to be? I have sy least one very ugly one.
the aim is rebuild and resell... so faded would be ok but torn and scuffed and scrached and cracked is probably not what I'm after... then again beggers can't be choosers...

Send me a PM with pic and price.

Looking for a 044/046 to put togther to replace my uncles 372 dosnt have to be a runner just something complete have some stihl parts/saws and cash for trade

It isn't here yet, but sounds like I'll be needing a piston at least. Maybe the cylinder will clean up. Too early to tell. Do you have a full wrap handle for a 757?

No wrap handle, I'm looking for one of those myself...I can help with the piston though.

I need an operator presence lever, throttle lock, air filter cover stud+nut, outer fuel line ('L' shaped), and outer bar plate for an Echo CS302S.

Aaron- you are the only person in the world that needs or will ever need those parts...

Gents,

I need a air filter cover for a Jred 820/830/920/930 single screw.

I also need a air filter and brake band for a 2094/95.

Thanks!

Aaron- you are the only person in the world that needs or will ever need those parts...

LOL. You've got it Jacob. I'm buildin' me a BIG timber saw!

A buddy gave me this CS302S and I want to get it running for my daughter to run. A 34cc rear handle saw running 3/8LP is pretty tame. I actually like these little buggers. They're well built (all mag, good adjustable oiler) for such a tiny saw. Dunno why the tail of the op/pres lever is broken off. Overall the saw's in good shape. P/C look good and it runs on a prime.

Yeah, those 302s are not too popular around these parts. The boss had one set outside the other day for sale used. Price was $175 (!!!) on it. I asked him if his pen slipped when he was writing the tag. He didn't get the joke. I told him there was an extra "1" on that tag, and I hoped that he was really selling it for $75..... He got annoyed and told me he gave more than $75 for it on trade. He always gives too much on trade anyway, but that was ridiculous.

the aim is rebuild and resell... so faded would be ok but torn and scuffed and scrached and cracked is probably not what I'm after... then again beggers can't be choosers...

Send me a PM with pic and price.

Check out this gem. It isn't cracked though, and the inside looks great! Price is right @ $0.00.
u9eduvah.jpg
uvy7a9y2.jpg

quote="nstueve, post: 4560230, member: 55756"]Still looking for the older flat top style 029/039 air filter cover, and the cover for this old Sears Barracuda saw.
uqa5esas.jpg

Also looking for bucking dawg set for this 820
be4uryvu.jpg
[/quote]

I don't have the spikes but I think I got a pattern for some that I made for my 920. If you want them, give me a holler,.

LOL. You've got it Jacob. I'm buildin' me a BIG timber saw!

A buddy gave me this CS302S and I want to get it running for my daughter to run. A 34cc rear handle saw running 3/8LP is pretty tame. I actually like these little buggers. They're well built (all mag, good adjustable oiler) for such a tiny saw. Dunno why the tail of the op/pres lever is broken off. Overall the saw's in good shape. P/C look good and it runs on a prime.

Alright big boy, let me do some digging. I know I have one 302 parts saw and I think I have a second one. So I may be able to supply these parts in the form of an entire saw.

Alright big boy, let me do some digging. I know I have one 302 parts saw and I think I have a second one. So I may be able to supply these parts in the form of an entire saw.
I would really like to come out and see your shop. You seem to also find something for someone. Your a great guy, Jacob!!!!

Anyone happen to have a intake boot or 3 for a 200T/020T ? Yep I could use 3 of them ! LOL I am sure I have something you could use for trade. TIA !

Only need one now !
I might have a good one for an 020. I know I have one, I'm just not sure it's a good one.

Back