Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looking for the older flat top style 029/039 air filter cover, and the cover for this old Sears Barracuda saw.
uqa5esas.jpg

Nate, I found one, it's got a chip out of one corner but in better shape than what you've got there. If you want it, shoot me your addy and it's yours. Don't have anything I need right now, but I'll surely need something someday.

Some pics:

103_3813 (Medium).JPG

103_3814 (Medium).JPG

103_3815 (Medium).JPG

I might have a good one for an 020. I know I have one, I'm just not sure it's a good one.
I found one !! May need some other little parts before I get these last 2 done ? LOL I have close to enough parts now,just have to get everything out to see what I need for sure. Not much I know. I will end up with 3 - 200Ts and 2 - 020Ts !! LOL And a few left over parts !

Thanks very much guys !!

I found one !! May need some other little parts before I get these last 2 done ? LOL I have close to enough parts now,just have to get everything out to see what I need for sure. Not much I know. I will end up with 3 - 200Ts and 2 - 020Ts !! LOL And a few left over parts !

Thanks very much guys !!

If there are any odds and ends you're looking for, I just acquired a nearly-complete 020AVP. It unfortunately is missing the boot.

I don't have the spikes but I think I got a pattern for some that I made for my 920. If you want them, give me a holler,.
I'll take what I can get... I have some plate steel here if I get ambitious to make a pair! I'll Pm you my addy.

Is anyone else having a problem with quoting more than 1 post at a time? I liked the old check mark system...

Need more 200T/020T parts ! LOL
Need a lower front AV mount,wrap handle screws into it. And all the guts and cover for the inside of the clutch cover. I have a new clutch cover,but it came with nothing inside.

I have a front lower AV mount off of an 020 AVP. If it'll fit, it's yours for shipping.

Surely someone has a clutch for a mini mac 120?

I refuse to spend real money on one, but a trade would ease the pain.

Who says them little nippers don't run can take a look at the melted aluminum inside the drum. Doh! the brake worked!

I'm in need of an 064 coil. Don't have much to trade at the moment except greenbacks. The old model is Bosch 2 204 222108. Here's a pic. Thanks for whatever help you can provide.

EDIT: I think I have some serviceable 044 and/or 046 Stihl jugs for trade.

View attachment 318144

OK, I removed the flywheel and it's a single key Stihl 1122 400 1201a. Is the module in the picture a 3-leg coil?. Is that the only one that will work?

Latest posts

Back