Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a ms 460 that is giving me a fit trying to get it running right. I don't have time to mess with it for awhile so I'm putting it up for trade. I would like a 066/660 or 394/395 that is rough looking or maybe needs a topend for it or something like that. I will take green stuff for it also. This one is complete with 160 lbs of compression. It has carb problems. It will run just fine with the carb off the 440 I've got. It has a repair where the top inner spike mounting hole is and the air filter cover has a crack in it.

Last edited:
Anybody have a clutch cover and a muffler cover for a Poulan 245A? I might need a few more parts as well, but havent dug into it yet. Im also in need of a chainbrake handle for an Stihl 017.

Thanks in advance.

I've got a ms 460 that is giving me a fit trying to get it running right. I don't have time to mess with it for awhile so I'm putting it up for trade. I would like a 066/660 or 394/395 that is rough looking or maybe needs a topend for it or something like that. I will take green stuff for it also. This one is complete with 160 lbs of compression. It has carb problems. It will run just fine with the carb off the 440 I've got. It has a repair where the top inner spike mounting hole is and the air filter cover has a crack in it.

016.jpg

013.jpg

019-1.jpg

I have a 394 that runs good. Plastics are faded and it has been used. The starter is missing some of the small webbing. 140 pounds of compression.

I will also have a 066, 395 and 394 up for sale in the next month or so.

Anybody have a clutch cover and a muffler cover for a Poulan 245A? I might need a few more parts as well, but havent dug into it yet. Im also in need of a chainbrake handle for an Stihl 017.

Thanks in advance.

Which muffler cover do you need, a one or two screw? Not sure if I have a good one but I can check as I might have a two screw.

Which muffler cover do you need, a one or two screw? Not sure if I have a good one but I can check as I might have a two screw.

It has one screw thru the middle, but I think the parts saw I got with it has the two screw that needs a cover too. Ill look again in the morning. Thanks Mark.

016.jpg

013.jpg

019-1.jpg

How much green stuff you want ?

MDavlee... I have a 288xp that needs a piston and reassembly...cyl seems good..VERY light scoring down low...maybe a light hone. Half the work of teardown is done
:)... just a thought.

J

The 460 is gone. I never had intentions of keeping it when I got it. I never was a big 460 fan for the power to weight. It was going to be sold or traded off when I got to it.

Latest posts

Back