Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got any Sachs Dolmar 133 parts, need a clutch side cover and chain brake lever setup, choke pull lever, bar nuts, airfilter top cover and could use a trigger module. Got lots of parts saws or green stuff.
Pioneerguy600

Bigjohnston might have some of the stuff you need I will have him take a look. I would do it myself but I will be out of town until Monday.

I need a starter, flywheel, and coil for a 021, ms210. I have one with easy start and don't like it much.

Looking for 088....clutch cover,lower av mounts (same as many saws incl 038), oiler drive clutch side, rear filter cover, intake boot, and top handle. Have parts saws for trade or solid running 038 super for 088 parts saw. PM for details. O yes and ofcourse greenbacks.

Last edited:
Looking for 088....clutch cover,lower av mounts (same as many saws incl 038), oiler drive clutch side, rear filter cover, intake boot, and top handle. Have parts saws for trade or solid running 038 super (mag top end) for 088 parts saw. PM for details. O yes and ofcourse greenbacks.

I may have some mounts, I'll have to look. PM me so I don't forget.

Translation: pulling that little ripcord makes him feel like a fairy. I know, I tried one and didn't like it either.:givebeer:

Well there is more to it than that. I'm thinking I have a mixed up frankensaw here. It has no compression release, and according to my IPL it should have. I'm of the belief that some has stuck the wrong shortblock in this case, or something. :dizzy:

I've got a lot of time and some cash invested in this saw and want to make it right before I try to sell it. New bearings and seals, and a new piston kit. Cleaned up nicely. I just want to finish it off right. :)

Well there is more to it than that. I'm thinking I have a mixed up frankensaw here. It has no compression release, and according to my IPL it should have. I'm of the belief that some has stuck the wrong shortblock in this case, or something. :dizzy:

I've got a lot of time and some cash invested in this saw and want to make it right before I try to sell it. New bearings and seals, and a new piston kit. Cleaned up nicely. I just want to finish it off right. :)

guess I don't want it then... :spam: :cheers:

Cleaning out the shop. Have a pair of Gilmer reduction belts. Both are out of a Clinton at 3:1. Labeled H 2 and H 4. 1.01 in width. I believe some Homies used these but unsure of the compatibility.

attachment.php

Anyone got any Sachs Dolmar 133 parts, need a clutch side cover and chain brake lever setup, choke pull lever, bar nuts, airfilter top cover and could use a trigger module. Got lots of parts saws or green stuff.
Pioneerguy600

I know I don't have a clutch cover but I may have the rest of it I definately have a trigger module and choke rod let me know if you need any of it still

Hey fellas, anybody have some spare 044 plastics, wrap handle, gas tank?
Plastics can be ugly, just prefer no major cracks.

Parts and a little $

Husky 576xp up for trade. Interested in 066/660 or maybe a 2171 or 372. I have 20", 24", and 28" bars available to go with it also.

Just bumping up in case someone has interest. I like $$$ too.

Back