Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin

Iam lookin for at least one full wrap if not two for a couple stihl 460's for my nephew's saw .

Looking for a bar for my 084. I would like a 24 and longer. I have a 36 in 404. I do not care if its 3/8 or 404 . Thanks Lee

Had I known... I woulda traded you a good 25in for the tip you sold me. :msp_tongue:

395 parts

I'm looking for husky 395 parts. I need an air filter, both HD top covers and outer felling dog.

I have cash or Craftsman/Poulan parts, PM 850 parts, 395 parts - not much here but trying to make one saw out of two parts saws.

Looking for ALL the brake parts for a Partner 5000, all I have is the bare cover. Got things to trade !

I got all of this if someone else that trades regular with you dont help out.

Just depends on whatcha trading. ;)

I gotcha covered John. I'll get them in the mail in the morning... unless you and Kevin already made a deal.

Looking for a new oil pump for McCulloch 3-10

The part number is 216424 or 93503 or 219990. If anyone can help out please PM.

Thanks,
MP5N

wanted:

1.) dolmar 7900/6400 clutch cover
2.) 20in 3/8 D009/husky bar(s)
3.) 24in 3/8 D009/husky bar

I have bars, parts and cash to trade. Let me know what you need... You never know what my pickin' hole has at it!

Cheers
Nate

here are some saws i aquired in the last couple of months from customers that i traded for work,,, i have nothing into them but i have no interest in fixing them nor do i have the money,,,,, most all of you know normally i wouldn't charge a penny to find them new homes but since i have gotten stomped bad in the last month or so all i want is the shipping for them,,,,, if i don't find any takers here i will post them in the classifieds and if not any takers there they will go on fleabay,, here is the list
xxv digested a bunch of dirt
the green/yellow turd,, have no idea what it is,,, recoil not working
craftsman 2.0 cracked fuel tank
homie super xl no spark
craftsman 3.7 fuel system gummed up bad
super 2 gummed up bad and no pull rope,, ran on prime till the freaking rope broke
poulan 3400 needs fuel system completely rebuilt,, did run on prime
here are a few pics,,, add more shortly

View attachment 293160View attachment 293161View attachment 293162View attachment 293163View attachment 293164

Back