Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a few unfinished projects that im in need of parts for. I have a few husky 142/141 that need piston and cylinders with mufflers and hardware....i need piston and cylinders for a husky 350 as well. Let me know if you have anything close. I have money to send paypal asap or parts to swap.

Yeah... Its doesn't feel bad and rolls smooth, but the rollers are blued. My intent was to run it, but when Dan made me a deal I could not refuse I started to question it. I'd hate to finally have a ported 372 and have the rod bearing fly out. Were the bearings blued on the ones you ran?

Mine didn't have blued rollers. If yours are blued, then yeah, it's worth replacing.

im still hoping and looking for an 046 crank. somebody around here has to have one they would sell or trade.

Need a handle assembly, brace, and the nut for the air filter for a Homelite 750. May need a few other things for it too, but I won't know until I start tearing it down tomorrow.

View attachment 296190

Anyone have a good 365/372 crank laying around? Dozer Dan is gonna port me a saw, but I think I better replace my crank. Its a bit blued. Please let me know what you need for it. I have lots to trade or a small amount of cash and even some stamps.

One reason I advocate 40:1 and a GOOD oil.... seen WAY too many newer saws with low hrs, and RPM that have smoked cranks.... :(

I *may* have a spare.... i'll have to look. :cheers:

One reason I advocate 40:1 and a GOOD oil.... seen WAY too many newer saws with low hrs, and RPM that have smoked cranks.... :(

I *may* have a spare.... i'll have to look. :cheers:

I got this one on a trade and I knew it was roasted, but I also am a 40:1 advocate. :)

Any helps appreciated. Thanks guys.

I got this one on a trade and I knew it was roasted, but I also am a 40:1 advocate. :)

Any helps appreciated. Thanks guys.

Ya know those aftermarket cranks are not half bad, I've got a few running now with decent results. Though not a ton of time on them. They are worth a shot, since its very hard to find a good used OEM crank! They are usually bad, and if they are good the owner wont let them go! Like me!

lookin

Iam lookin for a coil for a 394 coil . I got one from someone on here over a year ago n I let.my buddy take it to put on his saw n it s bad . So iam lookin for another one

Anyone want to make some 84 dl Loops of .050 x 3/8 Full Chisel chain.
Willing to buy 4 ASAP!

Just picked up a Very Nice Condition Homelite Super-EZ in good running condition. let me know
willing to let go of:
McCulloch 1-40
McCulloch 1-42
McCulloch 47
McCulloch 250
All in great running order and very good cosmetically.
PM with offers

Latest posts

Back