Thanksgiving Has Passed........What's On Your Bench?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I built a puller to get the hub off the trans of my scooter. The output seal is leaking.

This thing was a pain in my rear tonight sooo, I'm going to go cut up some crotches that I have been putting off. I just put an 8 pin on my 660, I'm eager to see how she runs.

Its funny how stressing muscles with a saw relieves the tension in my noodle. Cresson-20131211-00344.jpg Cresson-20131211-00345.jpg

I got the 028 on the bench again! I have been trying to get it to run for a couple of months now. Meaning I'll work on it a little while and put it away. It was dumping fuel out the muffler. I have narrowed it down to the coil. I want to throw an 029 coil on it to do away with the points. Anyone got one laying around? ;-)

Nice scooter! Check your email!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I got your email thanks mister. Good times with an 8 pin last night. I was quite suprised how much of a difference changing it made.

Well, with recent the heavy rains, here is what was up on the bench for a carb cleaning and a rebuild this past week.

Luckily, the water stayed away, though some others near the local river weren't so lucky... :(

I have a husqvarna 261 on one bench cleaning it while I wait for a Meteor piston, then it's going for a trip to TN to see the OP.

The other bench has an RTEK Briggs snowblower engine waiting for some free warm outdoor time to get cleaned with acid. The new OEM piston has no arrow on the top. Thank God I kept the old one so I can match the ring stop using the exhaust score marks.

Just picked up a running '94 242xp. She's a little ruff around the edges but its all there with no major damage beyond the worst worn bar that I have ever seen. It should make a great project saw. And in the mail I have a complete bottom end of a 262xp that will be the basis of another build up. Just wish I had a heated work area.

Well, something really not good at Christmas time has arrived on the bench.. :(

Luckily I had a smaller replacement I could use until I can get this one fixed....

The back of the LCD tv.

And its problem..

The bulging capacitors have caused the "click of death", so will have to be de-soldered and replaced.

Latest posts

Back