The Genius of Stihl, an Amazing Story

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang sawitall...you sure do sound a lot like Mow...it's almost like you guys are the same person sometimes...

Nope, just a good friend of mine. There is something wrong that won't let him log in and he has me asking the admin if they can find a fix for it.

Tom are you STIHL on here blabbering about everthing under the sun? I woulda thought you'd be on chapter 10 by now! I can see this is gonna be a lifetime tale...I better stock-up provisions to carry me through this storm! Poor, poor Andreas...his story is lingering somewhere in the skies of Virginia about now. :hmm3grin2orange:

Well ya see Jim I'm sitting here thumbing through the book and debating how long its gonna take to wear down those cats, that Woodie and Manual. I'm figuring another day or so they will be so tired from pulling the Husky sled they will need some rest. Then I can proceed. I guess I could go ahead and tell the story and ignore them but they are so much fun to slap around I can't resist it,LOLOL

Hey Tom, when we gonna see some more of the story.:popcorn: :popcorn:

Huh, the topic is going great man, two northern Husky guys getting the whipping of their lives by two southern Stihl guys, hell they shoulda know better,hehe

Fact is I got a message that another writer is about to take the helm and unlike me he will ignore all the non-sense and tell alot of the story himself. He won't play the game, he will tell the story, and to that I give him a high five and you probly know the guy, wink!!

Huh, the topic is going great man, two northern Husky guys getting the whipping of their lives by two southern Stihl guys, hell they shoulda know better,hehe

Fact is I got a message that another writer is about to take the helm and unlike me he will ignore all the non-sense and tell alot of the story himself. He won't play the game, he will tell the story, and to that I give him a high five and you probly know the guy, wink!!

Well, tell Wink to get started.

Wow you can hear a pin drop. The calm before the storm, hot diggy dog. Someone better call the Washington Post and get a reporter in here, ya know, a post reporter,hehe

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
The suspense...oh good golly the suspense! What is it? We must know what it is!

Just suspense :popcorn:

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Looks like the guy from the Washington Post took off, durn it. Hold the fort Saw, I just drank my last Folgers and my jar not runn-eth over, it be bone dry. Gotta make a store run. You know who the writer is so if ya see him at the bottom of the page tell him the coast is clear and get to writing. I'll be back to clean up the bodies in about 30 minutes, gotta let my car warm up, its freezing outside but that Folgers, man neither cold nor rain nor hurricane can stop me going to get another jar..

Ok Stand up and quit giving One Eye winkleman the High five.

Back