Today's Job...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Bundy must be like malt liquor, a nasty beer like fluid, very rank, mule piss.

You've drunk the sh*t Randy??? Obviously you have!!!

let me finish this rum off matt and take out my good tooth and tie me mullet back then we best step outside:laugh:

Remember to punch the missus in the eye and kick the dog on the way out to your rusty Commodore with the hotwired ignition...

Actually, untill 6 months ago I hadn't had a drink for a bloody long time, but I'm onto a third (or is it fourth ?) mug of red (cab/merlot) tonight :D

Your 3rd cask you mean Rick? ;)

My downfall was cactus whiskey aka tequila, bad news all 'round, swore off it. I do know Carlo Rossi and the Gallo Bros.
Been busy enough lately to preclude any more than a shot or two.

i only drink the red bundy now, nice and smooth over ice 2 glasses empties the bottle and finishes me just nicely.
its the bourbon that makes me fight, last time i had a skin full i picked a fight with meself!

Bundy OP - On cross-country motorcycle trips I used to have a bottle of the stuff and some cans of evaporated milk. The bottle and cans were strong enough that they wouldn't break in a crash, and the smooth drinking 'Bailey's like' mixture was strong enough to make you feel like you had a crash.

As for Whisky I was into Scotish single malts, but haven't had one for a long time.

Actually, untill 6 months ago I hadn't had a drink for a bloody long time, but I'm onto a third (or is it fourth ?) mug of red (cab/merlot) tonight :D

I love all liquids toasted and malted. My drinks of choice are about any bourbon, the peaty Scotch's, and for beer it would be Smithwicks(although it should be called Smithwyks) - Guinness, Newcastle Amber Brown Nut Ale etc. Preferably with a Lucky Strike. Mmmm.... Lung and Liver Cancer never tasted so good.

I dunno about the boughten stuff but I'm having some homemade crab apple wine right now that is really pretty good. Too bad I can't send some down under, I've got about 30 gallons of the stuff put away from last fall and it's starting to get really good...

I love all liquids toasted and malted. My drinks of choice are about any bourbon, the peaty Scotch's, and for beer it would be Smithwicks(although it should be called Smithwyks) - Guinness, Newcastle Amber Brown Nut Ale etc. Preferably with a Lucky Strike. Mmmm.... Lung and Liver Cancer never tasted so good.

Didn't you say you were heading over to Ireland?

Would be a shame to be a nondrinker in those parts of the world!

I like to make myself a batch of Irish cream occasionally. The problem is, without preservatives it has to be consumed readily. :msp_w00t: Nothing like a pot or pint with ice! :D It's got me going! I'll have one tonite!

Back