Try to find a member here 71dart to get a saw returned to him from Lightening Performance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the other 87 lines that still blames everyone else
Go get the contact info please.
Now I'm back to asking for help.

That hasn't changed. The info is there that hasn't changed.

The situation has not changed and it isn't from me running to hide, avoiding the issue or anything else I have control over.

Ask yourself why I'm so persistent if I'm indeed in the wrong. Only one goal here others can connect the dots yet have chosen not to.

Don't you find that odd?

Keep reading until you understand I know it's my fault but that changes nothing now.
They did me like this. They both avoid taking any action or just decided to avoid the whole thing. Now you say I'm the issue but it moved past that two years ago. Please explain why Randy and Todd ignore the fact they know this saw is here yet claim I'm somehow stealing it and it was sent to me.

Real simple concept there. Please explain their behavior to us sir.

We will all be here waiting.
I think Randy would have his phone number.

@huskihl is right. Start at the start by manning up and admitting you fuqed the guy over. Then proceed to making it right. Paying him double the cost of the saw would be a good move given the time you have had it and his loss of use. I'd just cut Randy a check and I am sure he will get it to him. Randy loves sunshine blown up his azz, is very thin skinned and runs that other place like his personal kingdom but I also believe him to be a honest man and his track record bares this out.

@huskihl is right. Start at the start by manning up and admitting you fuqed the guy over. Then proceed to making it right. Paying him double the cost of the saw would be a good move given the time you have had it and his loss of use. I'd just cut Randy a check and I am sure he will get it to him. Randy loves sunshine blown up his azz, is very thin skinned and runs that other place like his personal kingdom but I also believe him to be a honest man and his track record bares this out.
Aint no way Randy is going to get anything from LP. The saw will go from LP direct to the seller.

The saw will go from LP direct to the seller.
That’s why it will never happen. The owner doesn’t want any communication with Kenny now, at all. The only way this whole thing happens is if Kenny gets it ported, or not, and sends it to a mediator. And then the mediator sends it to the owner. But it was pretty clear a year ago that Kenny wasn’t willing to send it to a mediator that was offering to help.

There are guys over there that have the owners contact info

That’s why it will never happen. The owner doesn’t want any communication with Kenny now, at all. The only way this whole thing happens is if Kenny gets it ported, or not, and sends it to a mediator. And then the mediator sends it to the owner. But it was pretty clear a year ago that Kenny wasn’t willing to send it to a mediator that was offering to help.

There are guys over there that have the owners contact info
I will send it go get me the guys info no way is Kenny giving MM anything. I assure you. Kind of stupid to accuse someone of stealing but you wont let them send it back! See if you can get info.

I’m trying to understand this whole thread, can someone catch us up who weren’t here?

As I understand it,

Saw was sent for porting, port work was complete but porter lost the contact details on saw owner?

I’m trying to understand this whole thread, can someone catch us up who weren’t here?

As I understand it,

Saw was sent for porting, port work was complete but porter lost the contact details on saw owner?
Take the saw goggles off and try to imagine how it probably happened. That’s closer to how it probably happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back