Try to find a member here 71dart to get a saw returned to him from Lightening Performance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this happens with some regularity among the second-tier porters. Every couple years someone pulls a number like this. Sometimes it's a one-off, others it is a bunch of people and saws. Sad.
Sadly, it's a long term pattern in the chainsaw porting world. Between the scammers, crooks and guys that just plain don't know what they are doing one has to be exceedingly careful who they send their saws too.

Keep reading until you understand I know it's my fault but that changes nothing now.
They did me like this. They both avoid taking any action or just decided to avoid the whole thing. Now you say I'm the issue but it moved past that two years ago. Please explain why Randy and Todd ignore the fact they know this saw is here yet claim I'm somehow stealing it and it was sent to me.

Real simple concept there. Please explain their behavior to us sir.

We will all be here waiting.

After things went "sideways" for you and tornados took out your internet and blew your house away with Toto in it why did you come back with a different user name ?

Didn’t really steal it. Just never ported it or sent it back

Anybody here familiar with the concept of "not-yours?"

If it's not yours, and you know it's not yours, then it is not yours.

I try to live in a pretty gray, fence-straddling/devil's advocate world, but theft is not one of those grey areas. Nor is littering (the concept of leave it cleaner than you found it.)

I'm not commenting on anything that went down, as I wasn't around, nor have any member-loyalties.

That’s why it will never happen. The owner doesn’t want any communication with Kenny now, at all. The only way this whole thing happens is if Kenny gets it ported, or not, and sends it to a mediator. And then the mediator sends it to the owner. But it was pretty clear a year ago that Kenny wasn’t willing to send it to a mediator that was offering to help.

There are guys over there that have the owners contact info

I'm not sure I understand that either.

If you weren't there for the beginning of it or at lease halfway through the event you wouldn't understand what's going on. I think I joined in 14, right in the middle of it. I actually never understood why the saw owner didn't get with LP, even though there were repeated attempts made to contact the saw owner. I never got heavily involved and am not taking any sides, but it should have been put to bed a while ago.
I also hardly ever go on the other site because of stuff like this happening. Have nothing against LP and have nothing against Randy, it's just been a ****** drawn out affair.

Well randy is a porter and he he involved heavily in this so!

Randy is basically irrelevant in this. Kenny just doesn't like him for calling him out.

Kenny took a saw to port as a raffle prize and never did anything with it and disappeared from the forum under his former username...tornados and a sideways life..or something like that.

It wasn't until it came up again on the other forum that this all started again, I know it seems confusing to someone who doesn't know what's going on..but it's actually really simple.

Randy is basically irrelevant in this. Kenny just doesn't like him for calling him out.

Kenny took a saw to port as a raffle prize and never did anything with it and disappeared from the forum under his former username...tornados and a sideways life..or something like that.

It wasn't until it came up again on the other forum that this all started again, I know it seems confusing to someone who doesn't know what's going on..but it's actually really simple.
I cant imagine him being irrelevant when he was on here the other day calling LP a thief and demanding LP sends the saw to him Randy that's irrelevant? Do you have a way to find the owner I dont want this whole thread turned into a bunch of other things help me find the owner that is all! The man wants to do the right thing and send it back but I dont know why it is so hard to find the owner? Do you know his name ?

I cant imagine him being irrelevant when he was on where the other day calling LP a thief and demanding LP sends the saw to him Randy that's irrelevant? Do you have a way to find the owner I dont want this whole thread turned into a bunch of other things help me find the owner that is all!

Randy just did what he could to try to solve the situation and make it go away, he has no skin in the game..Kenny did this.

When you take people's sh!t and disappear for years and make no effort to clear up your situation..people are gonna call you a theif..

Has the topic been discussed to death and what difference did any of you make in the transaction? What do you think you can do about it?
How long ago did this topic start?

Has the topic been discussed to death and what difference did any of you make in the transaction? What do you think you can do about it?
It’s been discussed. Seems now maybe LP has some incentive to make it right. Some members are trying to help that happen both here and behind the scenes

I buy over the internet from real stories, but not small business.
I bought leather goods from one person, I got my money worth & on time.
But threads like this, there are more than one on more than on site, have me staying away from small business.
That a shame, most are on the money, but I do not know who is who though a lap top.

I would like you to get me the owners info so I can send it back to him. Lightening Performance has it and will send it to me to send to him stupid as this sounds I understand the owner refuses to deal with Lightening Performance so I am acting as a neutral party to resolve the conflict! We dont want a member on here being accused of theft so I am doing my best to clear this mess up for all parties. Why people have to fight me on this is beyond me!

I buy over the internet from real stories, but not small business.
I bought leather goods from one person, I got my money worth & on time.
But threads like this, there are more than one on more than on site, have me staying away from small business.
That a shame, most are on the money, but I do not know who is who though a lap top.
Well some people are well known on here and have plenty of references.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back