Try to find a member here 71dart to get a saw returned to him from Lightening Performance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.
Once the damaged is done it's out there. Randy knows that in advance.
You know that now saying it again to reinforce the lie.

Wrong again.
I never disappeared. I helped launch POE. Now we need to get our facts straight right here. Never hid anything or my old screen names, anywhere, ever.

My first account there was with the test batch launch in November or right before that. Bruce owns the site so we all helped him get it off the ground with the videos and getting the new name out. Mine is still up. First one I ever put on YouTube. Go check on that info. Your on the inside track Ryan. See about all that.

Randy didn't do much to help anything. He has a phone.
Stop defending him Ryan. He is a big boy now dad.

Ryan is a thief? No... say it ain't true.....
What did that prove?
Ask again so we can post more on it.
Do you see a pattern?
You just won't give up on the lack of accountability..

I'm not defending Randy at all..he's a big boy.

You NEVER made mention to anyone on the forum that you were looking for this guy to try to clear this up until it came up again on the othersite...then all of a sudden you starting with these word salads bouncing blame on everyone but yourself.

the only pattern I see is a bunch of grown ass men acting like middle school girls.

If I had someone's tool and was trying to get it back to them and couldn't find their information I'd go public with it for 2 reasons..

1 - to clear my name of any wrong doing.

2 - to hopefully get someone to chime in that knew the dude I was looking for.

I'm surprised some of you can even pull your pants up in the morning this sh!t is so stupid.

You're probably not a bad dude..just send the thing back and be done with it.

I doubt Randy will call him a crook any longer when we can all see that the saw has been returned
If only that were true and we believed it. I have no history but him.
To Kevin:
My incentive is again, being accused of being a thief so I speak out, nothing more. He says it all over and other lies about me. He has nothing but his mouth and a podium. These are the facts. The tool remains here until the owner comes forward. That is not going to change. The guy has all the proof and his own story I'm sure. He could also simply call me or chime in. I have no need to even address him here. He has no interest in this at all except his old post here with idol threats.

I will PM Ryan my number if he wants it or anyone else.

These are the people. We all know the score. Now let's finish this. Plenty are waiting to see me fold or somehow lose, frankly, it's disgusting. Don't keep them waiting.
You just won't give up on the lack of accountability..

I'm not defending Randy at all..he's a big boy.

You NEVER made mention to anyone on the forum that you were looking for this guy to try to clear this up until it came up again on the othersite...then all of a sudden you starting with these word salads bouncing blame on everyone but yourself.

the only pattern I see is a bunch of grown ass men acting like middle school girls.

If I had someone's tool and was trying to get it back to them and couldn't find their information I'd go public with it for 2 reasons..

1 - to clear my name of any wrong doing.

2 - to hopefully get someone to chime in that knew the dude I was looking for.

I'm surprised some of you can even pull your pants up in the morning this sh!t is so stupid.

You're probably not a bad dude..just send the thing back and be done with it.
Here's the simple answer you seek. I have no place to send it. He proved he has no interest in claiming this tool, repeatedly.

You could give information but you don’t. Your really worthless to the situation so go back to school now.

Have a nice day, next.

Update Randy told me if I get the saw in my possession then he will work on sending it back. Hmm?
I not sending Randy nothing! I won't deal with someone who spends time stabbing me in the back and we give him a chance to continue it?, no. He is not the issue now so let him be.

He seems to want to stick his nose into something he could have just stepped up and fixed a long time ago yet chose another path. Now he wants help?
I call bs

Maybe, he wants to see my work? Could sell him a cylinder if he needs something to copy.

Back to square one for you Steve. It appears many know who and where the owner is and one already said so. This is futile but it's not my bus now.

Yeah Im gonna need it ! You going to send me that saw if I get the word that this is a go?
Nope.

It will be finished in this thread and hand delivered to you personally. Your not far away so that leaves zero chance of a mishap. Then you can can run it and do as you wish from there forward.

Remember kids this guy stepped up with no skin in the game or agendas. He gave up his time to help me.

This is the real, we don't judge.
This is the real, no agenda.
This is a regular guy.
Take notes.

Thank You for your time sir.

Nope.

It will be finished in this thread and hand delivered to you personally. Your not far away so that leaves zero chance of a mishap. Then you can can run it and do as you wish from there forward.

Remember kids this guy stepped up with no skin in the game or agendas. He gave up his time to help me.

This is the real, we don't judge.
This is the real, no agenda.
This is a regular guy.
Take notes.

Thank You for your time sir.
Moparmyway and Angelo stepped up a year ago and you refused them as well. Lots of guys near you have tried getting the saw from you to ship it back but you refused them. By refusing others, it made you look more guilty, like the saw was no longer in your possession.

It’s also very childish thinking that anyone wants to look inside that saw to see what you did to it. They just want to see the owner get his saw back, seriously.

But good on you for letting Lone Wolf be the middle man

Moparmyway and Angelo stepped up a year ago and you refused them as well. Lots of guys near you have tried getting the saw from you to ship it back but you refused them. By refusing others, it made you look more guilty, like the saw was no longer in your possession.

It’s also very childish thinking that anyone wants to look inside that saw to see what you did to it. They just want to see the owner get his saw back, seriously.

But good on you for letting Lone Wolf be the middle man
Looks are deceiving. I already "looked" bad if your accused and everyone knows that.

I knew Kevin in NY asked to be the middle man because he came to me directly and so did Angelo. Your way off base on the rest of it. No local as ever offered to step in besides Angleo. He knows why I refused and we left it at that. Everyone knew I was looking for the owner then yet choose to not help me find him to get some answers. The root of the whole problem still avoids this. I do believe he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Surely ten people will be along shortly to contest that. I've elected not to go that route before in favor of the owner coming forward. We have now been told he is available but avoiding me. He still chooses not to come forward and no one including me understands why. I've moved past it now.

Again, we are here because I'm called a thief and stole nothing.

Do you need to review it again?

If you don't enjoy my sarcasm, don't. I'm not so bold to think my work is something special. That is left to the YouTube crowd.

Math is real simple. Oh btw I did nothing to the insides that was all the owner. I did get a better setup but that is not the issue now.

The song remains the same. Get the Wolf information nothing more.
Thank You for your time.

Looks are deceiving. I already "looked" bad if your accused and everyone knows that.

I knew Kevin in NY asked to be the middle man because he came to me directly and so did Angelo. Your way off base on the rest of it. No local as ever offered to step in besides Angleo. He knows why I refused and we left it at that. Everyone knew I was looking for the owner then yet choose to not help me find him to get some answers. The root of the whole problem still avoids this. I do believe he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Surely ten people will be along shortly to contest that. I've elected not to go that route before in favor of the owner coming forward. We have now been told he is available but avoiding me. He still chooses not to come forward and no one including me understands why. I've moved past it now.

Again, we are here because I'm called a thief and stole nothing.

Do you need to review it again?

If you don't enjoy my sarcasm, don't. I'm not so bold to think my work is something special. That is left to the YouTube crowd.

Math is real simple. Oh btw I did nothing to the insides that was all the owner. I did get a better setup but that is not the issue now.

The song remains the same. Get the Wolf information nothing more.
Thank You for your time.
I’m not off-base on the rest of it, Ken. I said “doing what you did made you look more guilty”. There is nothing off-base about my statement. You may have not felt like that, but every single person reading it does. I’m just trying to help you out here.

Everyone knew I was looking for the owner then yet choose to not help me find him to get some answers. The root of the whole problem still avoids this. I do believe he doesn't have a leg to stand on. Surely ten people will be along shortly to contest that. I've elected not to go that route before in favor of the owner coming forward. We have now been told he is available but avoiding me. He still chooses not to come forward and no one including me understands why. I've moved past it now.
The owner of the saw was then, and still is, over it. After 10 years, he no longer wants to deal with any of it through you. And I don’t know of a single person who would. The rest of us understand that, and that is why we were trying to get you to get it done and send it to someone in the middle a year ago

I've tried my best to do the right thing, repeatedly.
The ridicule continues on many fronts so there isn't any changing that.

Any thread I post or one posted on my behalf becomes a shooting gallery.

Good Luck Steve
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back