Try to find a member here 71dart to get a saw returned to him from Lightening Performance.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some were swingers......

View attachment 1069365
My younger brother was deep into Mopars, had an open account with Direct Connection and together we built hot Mopar engines. About every iteration of sporty Mopar passed through our place, from the 67-68 Dodge Charger, Road Runner, GTX and all the Barracudas, Swingers Dart GT`S were in and out through the years. 273, 340, 383,440 440 RB, Magnum and Commando, built, rebuilt and run em but at heart I was a GM guy.

My younger brother was deep into Mopars, had an open account with Direct Connection and together we built hot Mopar engines. About every iteration of sporty Mopar passed through our place, from the 67-68 Dodge Charger, Road Runner, GTX and all the Barracudas, Swingers Dart GT`S were in and out through the years. 273, 340, 383,440 440 RB, Magnum and Commando, built, rebuilt and run em but at heart I was a GM guy.
Do you still have them? If you kept them 8 years, you can call them your own.

I hope he comes back around so this can be cleared up.
This has been his MO for at least 9 years, I don`t have time to post all the excuses that have been thrown out for not getting it dealt with plus with long absences of posting on any of the sites.

View attachment 1069496
My Dad has this exact color and trim 69 A12 Roadrunner, it was bought new by his brother and he bought it from his widow after he passed away young. He’s had various Mopars and Chevys but this is the one car that’ll always be in the family.
Very nice survivor, around here they rusted very badly by the time most reached 7 years old they had no connections for rear suspension left. There is a very rare 68 GTX convertible 426 Hemi stored not far from me that I had a close connection to, dark British Racing green body with a white top, four speed. The same fellow had the first 67 Dodge Charger I ever seen, German Silver color. He had been a Barrcuda owner for many years.

The pic of the car below I found off the net but that 67 was the first Charger I ever seen, my brother bought the 68 RT the next year and my future BIL bought a 69 the following year. We were being swamped with Mopars

1679777075626.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back