Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its still free I think!! I am pullin us back to the top-camping trip way past due--Get out there 17 miles from Fargo Ga into the swamp--campfire every night-breakfast --pancakes and bacon or grits coffee on the coleman--no stinkin propane--I am old school pump up lanterns and stoves with liquid coleman fuel.Blood pressure goes down to about 0---- No phones/tv/net-------

I know how you bleed orange an creamsickle-this thing is yellow and a bbbad mama jama!! Only reason I bought it some Guy named Boomer said it was a chick magnet. With this and some HI KARATE --They will be wanting me day and night--Remember the comercial

Hah I dabble in all...but Poulan. No one in their right mind likes Poulan

14 ft john boat with 1947 Johnson TD 20 green 5 hp--Takes me anywhere I want to go with reliable confidence--fish for alligator gar/mud fish and any thing else May bring the 1937 if i fix water pump in time.
Sounds like a fun combo. I need to start thinking about what kind of a boat I'm going to get for the Merc motor now. I actually want to use it this summer, so I figure I better start looking now.

meanwhile--If I had the$$$$ I would bring all of yall in there--Boat ride--talk around campfire --eat good---see the most special place on the earth-deer,turkey,alligator,bear,snake.insects,plants ,trees,stars(no light polution out there)---Yall don't wait to late to do some things with family-friends while you can still do them and while they are still with you--I think yall hear me.

meanwhile--If I had the$$$$ I would bring all of yall in there--Boat ride--talk around campfire --eat good---see the most special place on the earth-deer,turkey,alligator,bear,snake.insects,plants ,trees,stars(no light polution out there)---Yall don't wait to late to do some things with family-friends while you can still do them and while they are still with you--I think yall hear me.
I'm back hahaha, and I'll have you know that Conway Twitty is my jam, along with John Denver and Loretta Lynn

Howdy gents how're y'all? Was out listening to Bible study and playing with my new toys [emoji16]
Bible study-good. YALL keep Christ centered in your lives and relationships for me. Life can get hard. God has got me through every time. Do not wait till you hit a hard trial to run to him but start a daily personal relationship with him this day and foward--any one want to talk about it I am here or off line--David

Just felt like staying up and yapping:drinkingcoffee:making a cup now--I will pay with a lack of sleep only stay up late now and then or during tornados--We got hit hard 2nd round lots of deaths and missing people--really sad--flea market i frequent--trailer park-poor-old people there next to it got hit bad-lots with no insurance

Just felt like staying up and yapping:drinkingcoffee:making a cup now--I will pay with a lack of sleep only stay up late now and then or during tornados--We got hit hard 2nd round lots of deaths and missing people--really sad--flea market i frequent--trailer park-poor-old people there next to it got hit bad-lots with no insurance
Praying for everyone, I've heard the tornados on the news, not good....

Going to bed now gotta big day tomorrow..... cleaning hardcore all day.

Back