Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Find a Super 250, you won't be sorry. There is a Super 250 Club, there is an initiation, but the hat is in Belgium.

Thank you, A bunch of that ******** is going to be applied to paper some day.
I have a good start on it, but then again, I did a decade ago.
Lookin for super 250s--10-4 Don't give up on the paper--will be a good history and read--put me down for a copy:reading:

When I put my NOS stock carburetor on my mcculloch super pro 60 I turned the high and low adjustment screws out to 1.5 turns each. It idled a little fast so I turned the idle screw (the one that controls the throttle flap) down to where the chain doesn't turn. It has good throttle response and everything. Do you think that I should have richened the low side mixture instead of turned the idle adjustment screw. I just don't want to burn up such a nice saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like as long as it sounds like it is idleing rich with good throttle response you should be in the clear right? You could always leave it there and richen it up a little and then lean it out a little and see what it does.

Note overnight coo by Dave-see above--going to the mint today for final check on dies --new coins--vice prez Kensie sworn in today

Haha good stuff! You were busy last night!

@RandyMac welcome back to the thread, I'm pretty sure you posted a trailer load of McCullochs from a score you got awhile back?

I need to here from the people-fingers are tired-Vice prez Kensie will take con trol while i tour country with 1st lady and collect saws and other things:rolleyes:get to know 1st lady just alittle bit better--saving up for a 2 carat ring( SHE IS HIGH MAINT.) lucky for me I have a long history of heavy equipment maint. You gotta keep stuff serviced regulary------;)

Yall cannot quit work and wait around for saw Allowance--now up and atom--Tax time comming up-Remember some one on welfare who does not deserve it is depending on you to bust your _ _ _ _ every day +OT to support them. Now I am Mad.... Notice--All welfare people will be drug tested and all cases reevaluated --we will restart from scrach--clean slate--If you are deserving by decent common sense guidelines. fine-all else get a job ---end of dicussion . I will no longer have to get behind food store in line and see a peach card pulled and drive off in a new car----says me in my 94 Ranger

New countrymen are a quiet group--I GOT PROBLEMS-ALL SAW BUDGET HAS GONE TO 1ST LADYS RING-send money to new prez---I tell you life can change in a minute-its hard--Note--beware of high maint women!!!

Back