Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEWS--David from down south takes over thread while Kensie is passed out and not on guard..Example--When a 3rd world country takes control-like a coo I think. At press conference David was quoted as saying he wants to thank maxwell house and neil young for his 2nd wind and take over:rock:.... He also promised all his countymen chain saw allowances bi-monthly of $300.00 per citizen!! and a flat tax with no stinkin loopholes or right offs.The national chainsaw on coins will be a sand cast poulan bow saw on 1 side and his handsome mug on the other.:eek: Remain calm--we will secure borders--Bow saw production will return to levels of the 50/60s pulp wood days--Kids will be taught how to use the dang things properly and we will never have a bow saw shortage again!!Prices will be low--common man will afford it..THE 1950-72 FORD AND CHEVY TRUCKS AND CARS WILL BE MADE ORIGINAL ALL THE WAY--OPEN UP THE PIPE LINES--Trump--Coal mines back up--Start standing up for America again--The greatest country in the world--Build up military-promote family-marriage -God and country--Good to be back on top--PS looking for a 1st lady who can tolerate a saw or 2 around and some sawdust on the floor--David--New guy in charge--election set for vise prez kensie!! No hard feelings --Right?????? I want to thank all of yall who voted for me and if you voted for the old lady-yall lost now get over it get a job and quit protesting!!

Wow I am getting more into old Mcculloch-250,1-41,10-10 and 7-10a comming
Find a Super 250, you won't be sorry. There is a Super 250 Club, there is an initiation, but the hat is in Belgium.

Randy we have never spoke-I like all your stories-thoughts and pictures
Thank you, A bunch of that ******** is going to be applied to paper some day.
I have a good start on it, but then again, I did a decade ago.

When I put my NOS stock carburetor on my mcculloch super pro 60 I turned the high and low adjustment screws out to 1.5 turns each. It idled a little fast so I turned the idle screw (the one that controls the throttle flap) down to where the chain doesn't turn. It has good throttle response and everything. Do you think that I should have richened the low side mixture instead of turned the idle adjustment screw. I just don't want to burn up such a nice saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find a Super 250, you won't be sorry. There is a Super 250 Club, there is an initiation, but the hat is in Belgium.

Thank you, A bunch of that ******** is going to be applied to paper some day.
I have a good start on it, but then again, I did a decade ago.

I have a super 250 I'm working on. It's an awesome saw. It's super heavy but I can't wait to get it going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back