Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kensie--Most locked up saws me and you get(good deals) are what they call GAULDED/SIEZED..:popcorn2:

I've many cases of white death. I once ran into a pile of chainsaws 10ft high that had been sitting there in the weather for at least 20 years. White death had killed most of them. I saved parts off a lot of them and I saved a few sand cast Poulan's. There was a couple big Remington's I should have tried to save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've many cases of white death. I once ran into a pile of chainsaws 10ft high that had been sitting there in the weather for at least 20 years. White death had killed most of them. I saved parts off a lot of them and I saved a few sand cast Poulan's. There was a couple big Remington's I should have tried to save.

I figre if I ever come across one I'll try and salvage parts and maybe make it a wall hanger. They can still look pretty on the outside

05586175a5b81e84d194933e76689c8d.jpg

I think I need a longer bar for this saw. It sure looks funny. It was sold as an 18, but it might be a 16"

Back