Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes yes he does. He also has the 3400 tore down, cleaned, reassembled with new fuel line and filter, running and tuned for 100ll just need a chain. May have to work on the auto oiler but the thumb pump works so itll cut tomorrow. Annnnnddd the 68 will now fire on a prime.
How did you end up here and your brother end up on the Poulan thread lol

Hard tellin, ive been here awihle though. Who knows what hes up to tryin to deflower the pretty green thread with his yellow tendencies i imagine
Sounds like something I would try to do. Hmm, I guess since I'm pretty big on Stihl I got some work cut out for me on the husky forums.

Guy on one of our asphalt crews says--I heard you work on chainsaws + he had seen pictures I have of some old saws at toolboxes..His uncle gave him a old saw that had run but sat up now runs and dies--He ask --do I want It. YES I do--Its Green-its poulan--its a bow saw-I guess 3400,306,245--Have to wait til next week--Says he heard a bowsaw will really cut but bad about kickback/dangerous--never has run one he said--I said that you have got to respect them--Offered $ but he just wants to get it out-free-He has 2 modern saws he uses--David:clap:

Guy on one of our asphalt crews says--I heard you work on chainsaws + he had seen pictures I have of some old saws at toolboxes..His uncle gave him a old saw that had run but sat up now runs and dies--He ask --do I want It. YES I do--Its Green-its poulan--its a bow saw-I guess 3400,306,245--Have to wait til next week--Says he heard a bowsaw will really cut but bad about kickback/dangerous--never has run one he said--I said that you have got to respect them--Offered $ but he just wants to get it out-free-He has 2 modern saws he uses--David:clap:
Oh yeah! We better get to see some pics of it before you start wrenching on it.

Note--Bowsaws are highly dangerous,loud,heavy,don't fit in a case and dribble unsightly bar oil and sawdust/crud everywhere. + I hear the OSHA,FBI,CIA,IMSHA,PETA,CARB,EPA,IRS--The goverment do not like them One little bit---But I love me a bowsaw-I do and I always will!! May be a Southern thing-history--David--Neil young spinning tonight(Writing music)

Note--Bowsaws are highly dangerous,loud,heavy,don't fit in a case and dribble unsightly bar oil and sawdust/crud everywhere. + I hear the OSHA,FBI,CIA,IMSHA,PETA,CARB,EPA,IRS--The goverment do not like them One little bit---But I love me a bowsaw-I do and I always will!! May be a Southern thing-history--David--Neil young spinning tonight(Writing music)

Ole boomer has a nice bow saw

Back