Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll agree that they are around, but in my area they seem to be hidden more in barns out back and such. Hard to know about them unless you know people. Quite a difference from when we took a trip to SD. Tons of tractors and vehicles all sitting in plain view from the road.

So as promised the 910E got a good looking bigger bar and new chain today. The balance is better now on that saw. The chain is a pro quality Carlton chain. I usually buy Stihl and Oregon chain new and this will be my first time seeing how Carlton chain is out of the box...It came with the bar.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.JPG
    IMG_0030.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0031.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0032.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
The one is a 3400, and I looked at the piston, it looks perfect! Idk how big the other is, I'm hoping someone in the Poulan thread could tell me
The only craftsman I've ever seen in that style is the 3.3 or 3.0 based off the 3300/3000 but someone will for sure know in there.

My evening was pretty good, although it didn't take much to make it good after working on a paper for most of the day. Figured out that the duckbill valves on the Homie were mush. Sort of explains why she wouldn't hold any fluids on her side. I also worked on the 361 kit saw, and I got some questions. #1, when doing pressure tests on fuel lines, is it normal for it to drop down very slightly? I tried it on my potentially leaking line as well as on a known solid hose and I got the same results. Pump it up to 5psi and then it drops to 4 or so after a couple of seconds, then seems to stay at a pretty steady pressure. #2. I am building the test plates to do pressure/vacuum test on the ms361. The exhaust side is simple, but the carb side, can the sealing plate cover the impulse hose? I can't seem to find any good pics of the stihl factory tool.

New arrival
08 is running good
07 motor is completely blocked could someone inform where I can find top end or compatibility
f147feeece8aa850974b0f13d9965d54.jpg
a0bd38d4172aa9fdf2c77c6623a471cf.jpg
I could get into the vintage stihl line--nice looking saws--David

Latest posts

Back