Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73edc4b82a41f891dd95b24efbe763b0.jpg
d1158ece820c312a97c3b05f64acc83a.jpg
don't normally post pictures of myself with my face showing and I considering blacking out my eyes but I'll let my guard down once. I really like this saw. It's my workhorse for sure. 2 tanks of gas solid noodling some logs into firewood.

73edc4b82a41f891dd95b24efbe763b0.jpg
d1158ece820c312a97c3b05f64acc83a.jpg
don't normally post pictures of myself with my face showing and I considering blacking out my eyes but I'll let my guard down once. I really like this saw. It's my workhorse for sure. 2 tanks of gas solid noodling some logs into firewood.
*whistles* so purdy, saw too! Hahahaha, looks like you made a lot of good fire starter too, bag that stuff up and save it

Saves her from buying pine shavings from the supply store. In the bottom picture you can't tell but those noodles are about 2-3" deep. That's just what flew over the top of the bar

So I'm going to go ahead and come out with it... spoiler alert...

My wife is pregnant with baby #3!!! So unfortunately my saw buying habits will be greatly diminished to cut off :/
Hell ya! I'm happy for ya, and like I tell everyone else when I find out they are pregnant...... you know what causes that right?

Latest posts

Back