Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
Now that my dad has accepted my addiction I might can get some more chainsaws, he knows all of the loggers in the area and he is real good friends with the one that owns the Saw shop that has all of the old ones on display.

And even though I have already congratulated you, I would like to do it again, Congrats!

You can congratulate me by getting that 041 with bow bar ;) lol. But thanks really :)

happysaws

happysaws

Addicted to ArboristSite
It's amazing that it has that much grunt, pulling that .404 full chisel and comp and still wanting more!

I nick named mine "The Tank" lol
LOL.
I named mine "Walter", I got it for free from a good old friend named Walter. I was helping him with some old 2-Cylinder John Deere tractors and noticed it laying on the floor of his shop. I asked him about it, and he said he got it from his dad, who was also named Walter, so that's the nickname that stuck with it.
It also has a factory mess-up, the serial tag has a "2" stamped over the top of a painted "1", so I also call it my C-5&1/2...[emoji4]

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
LOL.
I named mine "Walter", I got it for free from a good old friend named Walter. I was helping him with some old 2-Cylinder John Deere tractors and noticed it laying on the floor of his shop. I asked him about it, and he said he got it from his dad, who was also named Walter, so that's the nickname that stuck with it.
It also has a factory mess-up, the serial tag has a "2" stamped over the top of a painted "1", so I also call it my C-5&1/2...[emoji4]

That is a cool story!

LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
1dab2ad3f4e5917404c35df5b15985f3.jpg
no snow here today