Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On an actual saw note, I used my 029 super today to knock down what they call a devil tree, I had a few problems with it today I would guess were fuel related, I'm gonna have to put a carb kit and fuel line and tank vent. Possibly oil pump, then I think I'm gonna clean it up and sell it. Spend that money on something else.

On an actual saw note, I used my 029 super today to knock down what they call a devil tree, I had a few problems with it today I would guess were fuel related, I'm gonna have to put a carb kit and fuel line and tank vent. Possibly oil pump, then I think I'm gonna clean it up and sell it. Spend that money on something else.

$20...sold

So I'm going to go ahead and come out with it... spoiler alert...

My wife is pregnant with baby #3!!! So unfortunately my saw buying habits will be greatly diminished to cut off :/
Congratulations!? Congratulations on your baby, but I'm feeling sorry that you having to kick CAD for awhile.

My wife is pregnant with baby #3!!! So unfortunately my saw buying habits will be greatly diminished to cut off :/
Congradulations-great news and a blessing for your family--David

Congrats, on the baby. On the bunk beds, never liked the slats for the mattress. We replaced them with sheets of 5/8" osb.

Latest posts

Back